Bellator 292 Nurmagomedov vs Henderson Friday March 10th Live Thread + PFL LHW CARD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 03-10-23

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
"Henderson doing just fine right now"

*.1 second later taps*

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Some good fights
Couple things:

If there are any fights in Florida, I’d like MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK and sparkuri @sparkuri to fly over here so we can attend an event together so they can film me from 2 angles :

1. To watch me beat the ever living shit out of the newbie’s who Boo in the first minute of a fight because they don’t understand., nor respect what it takes to fight, especially at a high level

2. Film me from 5 angles, after MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK talks to the ring girls, and watches me fight everyone who screams “whoooaaa, whoooooa, whoooooa, whoooooa” in a high pitched scream

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Some good fights
Couple things:

If there are any fights in Florida, I’d like MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK and sparkuri @sparkuri to fly over here so we can attend an event together so they can film me from 2 angles :

1. To watch me beat the ever living shit out of the newbie’s who Boo in the first minute of a fight because they don’t understand., nor respect what it takes to fight, especially at a high level

2. Film me from 5 angles, after MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK talks to the ring girls, and watches me fight everyone who screams “whoooaaa, whoooooa, whoooooa, whoooooa” in a high pitched scream
OK