Bellator/Coker impressed me enough to inspire these.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheBigPygmy/JustinWren

Professional Fighter
Pro Fighter
Jan 24, 2015
Tonight I was watching the fights... And it struck a sentimental cord in my heart. It reminded me of a US version of Pride. As a 15 year old the number one thing on my goals list was to fight at the Saitama Super Arena in Tokyo Japan for Pride. #2 was fight in the UFC.

I got to text with Scott a few times in between rounds, and noticed he was sitting by my all time favorite fighter, GOAT Fedor... And then I got this mental image in my head. It inspired me to download a sweet app to add words to pictures, the first time I've ever done that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

TheBigPygmy/JustinWren

Professional Fighter
Pro Fighter
Jan 24, 2015
And, since this is the only app that is simple enough for me to post pics on an MMA forum... This is an exclusive for The MMA Community. Lol ;-)
(And I do love this site!)

I tinkered around with a few more. Let me know if you guys like any of these.

Attachments

TheBigPygmy/JustinWren

Professional Fighter
Pro Fighter
Jan 24, 2015
I guess I went a little overboard... I was thinking of tweeting one or texting one to Scott, that's why I was asking you guys.

Too goofy? Also with or without the :

Attachments

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Those are great Justin. I say you send your favorites out to Scott, Bellator and everybody else you network with.

TheBigPygmy/JustinWren

Professional Fighter
Pro Fighter
Jan 24, 2015
Stillmatic;31321 said:
I would be HONORED and I'd become a madman, obsessed with doing everything in my power to give myself a chance at winning. However, it wouldn't be my first or second or third fight back... I'd have to work out a deal with Bellator to dust off the ring rust, get some more experience, and build some momentum behind me.

Now Kimbo however... I'd fight out of shape with the flu.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
JustinTheVikingWren(FFTF);n31389 said:
Anyone got an order of your favorites so I can narrow them down?

FYI you can only post 4 pics per post so we can't see them all. Right now I can only see 6, not sure if its the same for the rest of the members.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
JustinTheVikingWren(FFTF);n31386 said:
I would be HONORED and I'd become a madman, obsessed with doing everything in my power to give myself a chance at winning. However, it wouldn't be my first or second or third fight back... I'd have to work out a deal with Bellator to dust off the ring rust, get some more experience, and build some momentum behind me.

Now Kimbo however... I'd fight out of shape with the flu.

I don't see Shamrock actually making it to the fight, maybe you could let Coker know you'd be more than happy to fill in! Would love to see you fighting in bellator

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The thought of Justin in Bellator moves my needle.

TheBigPygmy/JustinWren

Professional Fighter
Pro Fighter
Jan 24, 2015
Thatonedude;31398 said:
I don't see Shamrock actually making it to the fight, maybe you could let Coker know you'd be more than happy to fill in! Would love to see you fighting in bellator
Scott knows where I stand with Kimbo, we've chatted about it. However, it just doesn't make sense for a promoter to put us against each other our first fights in Bellator.

Also, I am not with Bellator. I do have a friendly relationship with Scott. We are both fans of MMA and chat about that mostly, and he really supports my personal endeavors for my Congo family. Still, I wouldn't fight there unless it makes sense.

I do feel after a couple of fights back, I could make a real run in that division. I was going through personal struggles and hardcore addictions while I was at the Olympic Training Center wrestling and for most of my fighting career, I snuck in Oxy to the Ultimate Fighter house even! STUPID. My heads been on straight for years now... In high school I became national champ after only 3 years of wrestling (had great coaches, and I was dedicated). I feel I have a good foundation in the sport, and with a few more years of whole-hearted dedication, I could make a real run. I'm 27 right now.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
JustinTheVikingWren(FFTF);n31459 said:
Scott knows where I stand with Kimbo, we've chatted about it. However, it just doesn't make sense for a promoter to put us against each other our first fights in Bellator.

Also, I am not with Bellator. I do have a friendly relationship with Scott. We are both fans of MMA and chat about that mostly, and he really supports my personal endeavors for my Congo family. Still, I wouldn't fight there unless it makes sense.

I do feel after a couple of fights back, I could make a real run in that division. I was going through personal struggles and hardcore addictions while I was at the Olympic Training Center wrestling and for most of my fighting career, I snuck in Oxy to the Ultimate Fighter house even! STUPID. My heads been on straight for years now... In high school I became national champ after only 3 years of wrestling (had great coaches, and I was dedicated). I feel I have a good foundation in the sport, and with a few more years of whole-hearted dedication, I could make a real run. I'm 27 right now.

Live and learn man! Glad to see you've got things sorted out. Are you currently signed with anyone?

TheBigPygmy/JustinWren

Professional Fighter
Pro Fighter
Jan 24, 2015
Thatonedude;31495 said:
Live and learn man! Glad to see you've got things sorted out. Are you currently signed with anyone?
Not yet. I'll announce soon that I'm officially coming back and wade through the offers.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
JustinTheVikingWren(FFTF);n31502 said:
Not yet. I'll announce soon that I'm officially coming back and wade through the offers.

Can't wait to see you back at it Justin.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
Really cool images Justin. I too was a big fan of Pride over UFC. The presentation was so great. It didnt feel like we were simply watching fight, it was a special event. They would put so much creativity into it. The art, the pomp and ceremony, the sets, music etc. Last nights Bellator was cool to watch with the nice LCD screens in the back of the fighters popping up as they came in, the ramp. King Mo coming out in in his crown with the girls and umbrella. Really neat to watch.

Be really cool if Coker ever did a Q&A on this site too. Would love to get his thoughts on some of the cool things they are thinking of doing in the future.

TheBigPygmy/JustinWren

Professional Fighter
Pro Fighter
Jan 24, 2015
lookoutawhale;n31564 said:
Really cool images Justin. I too was a big fan of Pride over UFC. The presentation was so great. It didnt feel like we were simply watching fight, it was a special event. They would put so much creativity into it. The art, the pomp and ceremony, the sets, music etc. Last nights Bellator was cool to watch with the nice LCD screens in the back of the fighters popping up as they came in, the ramp. King Mo coming out in in his crown with the girls and umbrella. Really neat to watch.

Be really cool if Coker ever did a Q&A on this site too. Would love to get his thoughts on some of the cool things they are thinking of doing in the future.
Thanks bro! Maybe sometime I'm in the offices in LA I could ask Scott to get on here.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
JustinTheVikingWren(FFTF);n31461 said:
Hopefully an imaginary needle in your head... Right?

Lol