Bellator Dynamite LIVE discussion - 9/19/15

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

RESULTS:

Main Card

(Bellator) Liam McGeary def. Tito Ortiz via submission (inverted triangle) (R1, 4;41)
(Bellator) Phil Davis def. Francis Carmont via first-round KO (2:15) - tourney final
(Glory) Saulo Cavalari def. Zack Mwekassa via majority decision (48-46, 48-46, 47-47)
(Bellator) Josh Thomson def. Mike Bronzoulis via sub (R3, 0:39)
(Glory) Paul Daley def. Fernando Gonzalez via unanimous decision (29-28 x2, 30-27)
(Glory) Keri Anne Taylor-Melendez def. Hadley Griffith via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-26)
(Bellator) Phil Davis def. Emanuel Newton via submission
(Bellator) Muhammed Lawal def. Linton Vassell via decision

Undercard

(Bellator) Israel Delgado vs. JJ Okanovich
(Bellator) James Terry vs. Carlos Rocha
(Bellator) Matt Ramirez vs. Josh Paiva
(Glory) Serhiy Adamchuck def. Anvar Boynazarov via UD (30-27 x3)
(Bellator) Gabe Carrasco def. Joe Neal via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28 x2)
(Bellator) Adam Piccolotti def. Salvador Becerra via sub (neck crank) at 1:47 of R2
(Bellator) Thomas Diagne vs. Mike Malott ruled majority draw (29-28 Diagne, 28-28 x2)
(Bellator) Francis Carmont def. Roy Boughton via unanimous decision
(Bellator) Nick Pica vs. Mauricio Alonso
(Bellator) Victor Jones vs. David Blanco
(Bellator) Gloria Telles vs. Alysia Cortez
(Glory) Jose Palacios def. TJ Arcengal via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 30-27)
(Bellator) Brandon Hester vs. DeMarco Villalona

Jonny Quest

Adventurer
Feb 12, 2015

Main card, 9 p.m. ET on Spike TV

Bellator MMA light heavyweight title fight: Champion Liam McGeary vs. Tito Ortiz

Glory kickboxing light heavyweight title fight: Saulo Cavalari vs. Zack Mwekassa

Bellator lightweight fight: Josh Thomson vs. Mike Bronzoulis

Glory welterweight fight: Fernando Gonzalez vs. Paul Daley

Glory women's featherweight fight: Hadley Griffith vs. Keri Melendez

*Bellator light heavyweight semifinal: Emanuel Newton vs. Phil Davis

*Bellator light heavyweight semifinal: "King" Mo Lawal vs. Linton Vassell

* winners to face each other in final later that night.

Prelims, 6:30 p.m. ET (Stream LINK: DYNAMITE 1 - MMA Live at Bellator - Bellator Livestream)

Bellator Lightweight Feature Fight: Israel Delgado vs. JJ Okanovich

Bellator Welterweight Feature Fight: James Terry vs. Carlos Rocha

Bellator Flyweight Feature Fight: Matt Ramirez vs. Josh Paiva

Glory Featherweight Feature Fight: Serhiy Adamchuck vs. Anvar Boynazarov

Bellator Bantamweight Feature Fight: Gabe Carrasco vs. Joe Neal

Bellator Lightweight Feature Fight: Adam Piccolotti vs. Marlen Magee

Bellator Featherweight Feature Fight: Thomas Diagne vs. Mike Malott

Bellator Light Heavyweight Tournament Alternate Bout: Francis Carmont vs. Roy Boughton

Bellator Lightweight Feature Fight: Nick Pica vs. Mauricio Alonso

Bellator Featherweight Feature Fight: Victor Jones vs. David Blanco *

Bellator Flyweight Amateur Fight: Gloria Telles vs. Alysia Cortez *

Glory Lightweight Feature Fight: Jose Palacios vs. TJ Arcengal *

Bellator Middleweight Feature Fight: Brandon Hester vs. DeMarco Villalona *
War FUTA!

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Side note: my homie Cyrus Washington is fighting John Wayne Par in December. So nervous. Im gonna ask FeeO @FeeO for research :(
Research on John? I cab do that for you..HE'S A FUCKING LEGEND lol and one bed boy...wish your friend the best though.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I like the Thomson vs Bronzoulis fight...Mike always has wars but has trouble making 55 at times..

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Research on John? I cab do that for you..HE'S A FUCKING LEGEND lol and one bed boy...wish your friend the best though.
Yeah. Cyrus is normally a bare knuckle fighter. His wife is bat shit crazy which is how we became friends lmfao. I need bare knuckle questions & shit

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Yeah. Cyrus is normally a bare knuckle fighter. His wife is bat shit crazy which is how we became friends lmfao. I need bare knuckle questions & shit
Sounds crazy...I hope your friend is prepared cuz JWP dont play play..Any videos of your friend fighting?

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Sounds crazy...I hope your friend is prepared cuz JWP dont play play..Any videos of your friend fighting?
I've never watched him fight lmfaooo I was just intrigued by his crazy ass wife. My dude made me quit talking to them but I snuck back and kept Cyrus. Anyway. One moment.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
That dudes a Fucking killer..His spinning attacks are brutal..plus he is a KO machine..Says out of his 50 wins 48 are via KO...he could give JWP a battle or pull off the W...glad you showed me this guy...he dont play play either LOL..

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
That dudes a Fucking killer..His pinning attacks are brutal..plus he is a KO machine..Says out of his 50 wins 48 are via KO...he could give JWP a battle or pull off the W...glad you showed me this guy...he dont play play either LOL..
You wanna do the interview for me? I don't wanna activate his wife again lol lol

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
You wanna do the interview for me? I don't wanna activate his wife again lol lol
I dont want to have to fight this guy cuz his wife will be in awe of my manliness lol..

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I dont want to have to fight this guy cuz his wife will be in awe of my manliness lol..
It's funny. She wrote a 3 page hate letter to my Tales From My Vagina fb page. I responded back reasonably.

She came on my personal Twitter. Gave me her number, eventually sent me semi nudes that me & my DD admired, then tried to scissor me. I was fascinated but my DD said she was legit crazy & I can't talk to her anymore. I'm still mad.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
It's funny. She wrote a 3 page hate letter to my Tales From My Vagina fb page. I responded back reasonably.

She came on my personal Twitter. Gave me her number, eventually sent me semi nudes that me & my DD admired, then tried to scissor me. I was fascinated but my DD said she was legit crazy & I can't talk to her anymore. I'm still mad.
And i bet your DD isn't around and now you're bummed..

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
MelE's homie vs. JWP should be on the Dynamite card as well!

it's a shame they couldn't put Holzken or Saki or Sittichai in there I'm afraid both Glory title fights may turn out to be the average K1 rules scrap the FWs will lack power and the LHWs will lack cardio.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
MelE's homie vs. JWP should be on the Dynamite card as well!

it's a shame they couldn't put Holzken or Saki or Sittichai in there I'm afraid both Glory title fights may turn out to be the average K1 rules scrap the FWs will lack power and the LHWs will lack cardio.
Glory hasn't let us down so far so I hope not! This is their chance to shine. I wish I could cover this.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Glory hasn't let us down so far so I hope not! This is their chance to shine. I wish I could cover this.
I expect the Glory portion to deliver. Like you said, they always do. I hope Bellator can hold up their end of the bargain, because this event could be one of the best of the year, if they do.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I expect the Glory portion to deliver. Like you said, they always do. I hope Bellator can hold up their end of the bargain, because this event could be one of the best of the year, if they do.
Completely! I'm thinking the walkouts for the main cards for both will be bonkers.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I suspect this event and the October card in Vegas will be the last we see of Glory on Spike.