Bellator live feed anyone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SlapheadGiraffe

Posting Machine
Jun 21, 2016
Unbelievably even though it's taking place in the U.K. we have a fucking one hour delay on screening.
Fuck knows why but Bellator really need to sort out the tv deal outside US if they are going to grow.

Anyone know of a stream I can get so I watch it live and can get to bed an hour earlier.
Please DM if you don't want to post here. Ta!

Neural

Feb 25, 2016
Yea that shit is almost as ridiculous as the UFC Manchester card at 3am. The delay actually forces you to "pirate" it to avoid spoilers.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
What channel is it on? I can handle the delay as I will probably record it like the UFC. Is it the whole card on TV?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
what time is it on?
Like right now? or in a few hours?
I am talking live

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Spike @ 9pm. Ch5 @ 10pm

Come on guys, links please ;)
Iirc i watched the last Bellator event on my Kodi box by downloading the Bellator app and just hitting play. That may have been early fights only but I'm pretty sure the whole event was there.

Cut and pasted from BMMA site

BELLATOR 178 - PRELIMS
Daniel Straus and Patricio Pitbull collide for the fourth time, and this one's for the gold. Who walks away with the Featherweight Title? The action kicks off tonight with prelim fights at 7/6c and continues with the main card, live at 9/8c only on Spike and the Spike app.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Unbelievably even though it's taking place in the U.K. we have a fucking one hour delay on screening.
Fuck knows why but Bellator really need to sort out the tv deal outside US if they are going to grow.

Anyone know of a stream I can get so I watch it live and can get to bed an hour earlier.
Please DM if you don't want to post here. Ta!
They still need to sort out their TV deal INSIDE the US.

LurkenLikaGherkin

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Anybody found a stream? Have exhausted all the usual suspects....

Reddit comments are saying Sakai/Cheik is on now

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Search spike on mobdro choose spike UK

EDit: I should edit this, main card is on channel 5
Search 5 and choose channel 5

Last edited:

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I don't know why it took me so long to think about it but I just installed Mobdro on an old Galaxy Note 3 that I had laying around. Perfect streaming device.