Bellator NYC betting odds finally out

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Bet365 won't let me copy my bet, but I did put $10 on primus to win @ +550
Let's get this!
good odds...this kid is hungry and focused...Chandler is a beast but the wars are bound to take a toll sometime

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Re Reem vs Werdum, while I'm at it: I suspect Werdum can't wrestle any more, sort of like Mir can't (knee or foot problems, maybe). If you look at his recent fights, he butt flops instead of really effectively attacking greco takedowns or making effective shots. Reem isn't likely to overaggress, so he probably pot shots Werdum for 3 rounds if he doesn't finish him or get lucky shotted.
AO can beat anyone in grappling...a beast when on top and he could smother Werdum like the first fight if he wants...One of most balanced fighters in MMA history...top kick boxer and a top grappler...quite rare

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
AO can beat anyone in grappling...a beast when on top and he could smother Werdum like the first fight if he wants...One of most balanced fighters in MMA history...top kick boxer and a top grappler...quite rare
And finally seems fully aware he can be knocked out, making him a much smarter and more dangerous fighter
Agree completely, overeem can beat anybody in the world on his best day

LurkenLikaGherkin

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
OK I am betting all dogs tonight...primus for 6 bones to win 30
Did this work for you?

I lost one on somebody, made it up with small flyer on Primus once I saw he was 6:1.

But that was a fluke. Primus didn't do shit to F up Chandler's ankle. That bidness happened on its own. One of the reasons 6:1 is too big against any one who is basically competent, even vs 10:1 paper fave.

M

member 3289

Did this work for you?

I lost one on somebody, made it up with small flyer on Primus once I saw he was 6:1.

But that was a fluke. Primus didn't do shit to F up Chandler's ankle. That bidness happened on its own. One of the reasons 6:1 is too big against any one who is basically competent, even vs 10:1 paper fave.
Wasn't Primus kicking the shit out of his ankle before he rolled it and it broke?

I do think Chandler knocks him out in the rematch, though.