Bellator releases multiple fighters, including Marcos Galvao

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

Its about time they stop trying to convince me fernando gonzalez is top 10.

Sucks for kendall though

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Georgi and Fernando are odd releases

Fernando wins most of his fights and had what I thought was a draw with MVP

Georgi has lost more than won lately but his comp is tough

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
Fernando wins most of his fights and had what I thought was a draw with MVP
That was one of the worst fights I've ever watched. if you're gonna bring up that fight then you're making a case for his release. I agree it was a 0-0 draw and if MVP wasn't such a well crafted hypejob that fight could warrant his release too.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
That was one of the worst fights I've ever watched. if you're gonna bring up that fight then you're making a case for his release. I agree it was a 0-0 draw and if MVP wasn't such a well crafted hypejob that fight could warrant his release too.

You got me there, I can't argue that. I bow down

Clappin'Daddys

Posting Machine
Sep 9, 2015
the gonzalez release surprised me at first. he has performed relatively well in bellator, but the scale is his worst enemy. has missed weight 4 times included two failed drug tests. couple that with the fact that the man doesnt have much appeal to begin with, and it starts making more sense.

Sucks for Georgi, but he is 2-3 in his last 5 with those two wins being against jenkins.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Gonzalez wasn't getting the attention he felt he deserved, and I'm not sure I disagree with him.
I was at the MVP fight, and no one thought he lost, dude is tough as hell, gritty, & jyst keeps coming.
He was putting out feelers at the end of his contract, presumably after the Larkin fight.
Because he didn't win & they didn't build him, well...

Taking a dig here...

I'm not convinced those ripping on him saw all his fights as they happened.

Clappin'Daddys

Posting Machine
Sep 9, 2015
Gonzalez wasn't getting the attention he felt he deserved, and I'm not sure I disagree with him.
I was at the MVP fight, and no one thought he lost, dude is tough as hell, gritty, & jyst keeps coming.
He was putting out feelers at the end of his contract, presumably after the Larkin fight.
Because he didn't win & they didn't build him, well...

Taking a dig here...

I'm not convinced those ripping on him saw all his fights as they happened.
that hardy stuff was BS from what ive read, but gonzalez has shat the bed on more than one occasion. dude as missed weight 4 times and has failed two drug tests. i wish him well. he is better than his record shows.

just needs to put the tacos down.