Bellator signs Kimbo Slice

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SickEye

"Sim sala bim bamba sala do saladim"
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'll watch. The guy always had a great attitude and never acted like he was a tough guy.

I bet he can still pull in some great numbers too. The UFC was a little too quick to cut him IMO. Some favorable matchups (strikers!) and he would have continued to get ratings.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
im interested to see if he can still beat a few mid tier guys in bellator. he was obviously never going to make it far in ufc but he seems like a good dude.as long as he gets matched up with someone on an even level of skill it could be entertaining.unfortunately they will try to milk him for all hes worth and match him with someone like kongo when he should most likely be matched with joey beltran

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I think he's going to pull really good numbers. He captures peoples attention for sure. Needs to work on that cardio though!

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
He had some good moments, I'll tune in to watch him fight.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I like the direction Bellator is going in. Sign guys with drawing power and put on fun fights. It's not rocket science.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Shy Guy;n907 said:
I like the direction Bellator is going in. Sign guys with drawing power and put on fun fights. It's not rocket science.

Same here! Here's my list of favorite MMA orgs right now:

1) OneFC
2) Bellator
3) UFC (I would put Glory here, if they were an MMA org)

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I Wild Each It;942 said:
Same here! Here's my list of favorite MMA orgs right now:

1) OneFC
2) Bellator
3) UFC (I would put Glory here, if they were an MMA org)
As far as exciting fights go, OneFC hands every other organization their ass. It sucks they can't come out west because of the ruleset but hopefully the product will have more availability in American homes in the future. Paying $9.99 for their cards is worth every penny and since Askren is one of my favorite fighters, I will buy every card he is on.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Shy Guy;n907 said:

Bingo. Great news from Bellator today. If they sign Brock it's gonna be HUGE. Imagine Brock vs Kimbo. The MMA elitists would shit all over it, but I would love to see that fight.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Shy Guy;n963 said:
As far as exciting fights go, OneFC hands every other organization their ass. It sucks they can't come out west because of the ruleset but hopefully the product will have more availability in American homes in the future. Paying $9.99 for their cards is worth every penny and since Askren is one of my favorite fighters, I will buy every card he is on.

I love me some Funky Ben. I buy ALL of the OneFC cards. Fuck, just having the PRIDE lady there is worth the $10 :)

SickEye

"Sim sala bim bamba sala do saladim"
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Fuck...Kimbo is a god damn Adonis.

Zero percent bodyfat.

He's 40 years old, but take a pic from the neck down and he could easily pass for a 20 year old.

Hard work? Genetics? Does he pay close attention to his nutrition/workouts and the (bro) science behind them or does he just go with his gut?

He was a muscular, cut motherfucker in the first video I ever saw him in, and he looks the same now. I just would like to know his secret if anyone ever has a chance to do an interview with him.

Bluesville

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
SickEye;1258 said:
Fuck...Kimbo is a god damn Adonis.

Zero percent bodyfat.

He's 40 years old, but take a pic from the neck down and he could easily pass for a 20 year old.

Hard work? Genetics? Does he pay close attention to his nutrition/workouts and the (bro) science behind them or does he just go with his gut?

He was a muscular, cut motherfucker in the first video I ever saw him in, and he looks the same now. I just would like to know his secret if anyone ever has a chance to do an interview with him.
He eats baby pit bulls.

Mitrione and Schaub had some funny limbo stories on the fighter and the kid. He seems like an outstanding individual.