Bellator signs trio of Brazilian female prospects

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Bellator announced it's expanding its female roster, signing Brazilian talents Bruna Ellen, Bruna Vargas and Kenya Miranda to exclusive, multi-fight deals

Ellen (2-0), one of the top Brazilian prospects to watch in 2016, won titles in Sanshou before starting a career in mixed martial arts. The 19-year-old fighter is 2-0 with a pair or dominant victories in Sao Paulo.

Also undefeated after two professional fights is Vargas, who made a transition to MMA after a successful career in muay thai.

The third signing from Brazil is 27-year-old Miranda, who holds a 2-2 record with one knockout and one submission under her belt.

LINK: Bellator signs trio of Brazilian female prospects

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
she's SMOKIN..looks like a hot Verizon of Joanna champion

BanMe

Banished
Feb 9, 2016
I'm excited about Bellator's women's division. It's unfortunate that the UFC does not care about its women's divisions (either of them), and the fact that the Reebok pay scale does not count Invicta fights is a true crime.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Not sure if you're serious or not
He's got a point (I think) viewing female fighters as items of sexual gratification degrades them. This is why I don't watch female fights, I simply do not want to see women beat each other. With the exception of a certain person from down under.