Bellator vs UFC in 2018

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
Hypothetical, of course. But goddamn it would be fun. Made a thread like this a few years ago (link here: What a Bellator vs UFC card could look like... | TMMAC - The MMA Community Forum) and thought it would be fun to revisit the idea. A company vs company, annual, end of the year event. Here's what some of those fights could look like-

MVP vs Conor McGregor

The size difference wouldn't matter, since Conor fought MW giant Nate Diaz. This would be damn fun to see, if for nothing else than the pre-fight trash talk between the two.

Fedor vs Lesnar

Years too late? Yeah, maybe. But I'd still pay good money to see it and so would you.

Michael Chandler vs Khabib Nermagomedov

Bellators best LW (until Primus proves that wasn't a fluke) vs the UFC's. Chandler is a tough man to break, and Khabib is notorious for breaking every fighter he's ever been in the cage with.

Rory MacDonald vs Tyron Woodley

Rory looking to cement his claim as the best WW in the world, Woodley looking to get payback against the last guy to beat him.

Gegard Mousasi vs Robert Whittaker

The MW title fight that we missed out on. Mouse is a cold blooded killer and Bobby Knuckles is a savage who just went 2-0 on York Romero.

Rafael Lovato Jr vs Jacare

Start em on the ground. Seriously, their striking would surely come into play, but I'd love to see these two jiu jitsu legends mid scramble, looking for the submission.

Aaron Pico vs Yair Rodriguez

Pico has the skill set to give Yair issues, but Yair has more experience against far superior competition (BJ and Frankie).

Vadim Nemkov vs Alexander Gustafsson

Nemkov is the future of the Bellator LHW division. Gus has been as close as it gets to the LHW title without officially claiming it.

Patricky Pitbull vs Justin Gaethje

Pitbull hits like a truck, Gaethje's kicks are like gunshots. Neither guy goes down without a fight.

Ed Ruth vs Israel Adesanya

Bellators top WW prospect vs the UFC's. Ruth's wrestling vs Adesanya's unorthodox striking.

Ring girls for the event- Lindsey Harrod and Carly Baker.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Manhoef vs Shogun
Danis vs Nate Diaz
Koeshkov vs Wonder Boy
Chandler vs Ferguson
Pico vs Edgar

T

The Big Guy

MVP vs adesanya
King mo vs glover
Mousasi vs whittaker
Garbrandt vs vs caldwell
Weidman vs shlemenko

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
MVP vs. Conor, gotta go with the Infinity Gauntlet, stays on the feet, MVP catches him.

Lesnar roided out? Not even fair.
Back in the day, Fedor & twice on Sunday.
Not today.

Chandler/ Khabib
Wow, not sure. Khabib's standup sucks, but the ground game, if he secured it, rough night for Chandler. That's a pick 'em.

Rory outlasts Tyrone for the decision.

Mousasi beats Whitaker

Jacare tools Lovato

I think Pico beats Yair.
What a fantastic matchup though.

Nemkov is too dynamic for Gustaffson.
Leg kicks bro.

Pitbull/Gaethje, another wow, pick 'em.

I think Israel KO's Ruth before Ruth gets his game off.

Ring card girls?
I'm not sure who that morsel is on the right, but it's her by a landslide, biggest landslide on this card.

Great thread!

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
MVP vs. Conor, gotta go with the Infinity Gauntlet, stays on the feet, MVP catches him.

Lesnar roided out? Not even fair.
Back in the day, Fedor & twice on Sunday.
Not today.

Chandler/ Khabib
Wow, not sure. Khabib's standup sucks, but the ground game, if he secured it, rough night for Chandler. That's a pick 'em.

Rory outlasts Tyrone for the decision.

Mousasi beats Whitaker

Jacare tools Lovato

I think Pico beats Yair.
What a fantastic matchup though.

Nemkov is too dynamic for Gustaffson.
Leg kicks bro.

Pitbull/Gaethje, another wow, pick 'em.

I think Israel KO's Ruth before Ruth gets his game off.

Ring card girls?
I'm not sure who that morsel is on the right, but it's her by a landslide, biggest landslide on this card.

Great thread!
You think MVP beats Conor? I agree it would be a 99% striking battle but Conor wins. I'm basing this mainly off opponents they have already beat. Conor has beat two of the best in Aldo and Alvarez while MVP is yet to fight a top ten guy iirc.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Dont forget to mention Chandlers wrestling is better than anyone Khabib has faced and I am sure he could call up Askren at anytime to help him. Khabib is a beast against JUCO guys like Mike Johnson but Askren is Olympic level.

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
You think MVP beats Conor? I agree it would be a 99% striking battle but Conor wins. I'm basing this mainly off opponents they have already beat. Conor has beat two of the best in Aldo and Alvarez while MVP is yet to fight a top ten guy iirc.
I made the same 'who has he fought' argument against Conor when he fought Aldo. Took 9 seconds to end that.

Venom is 5 inches taller, has a longer reach, would be heavier on fight night, and has better dance moves. He wins this one.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I made the same 'who has he fought' argument against Conor when he fought Aldo. Took 9 seconds to end that.

Venom is 5 inches taller, has a longer reach, would be heavier on fight night, and has better dance moves. He wins this one.
Those are great attributes but he still hasn't fought anyone near Conor's level. Technically how does he win?

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Nate beat his ass.
As much as I don't like to play mma math, Conor did say(and I quote) "If you fookin' wanna beat me, you've got to have attributes".

MVP would likely punk Nate Diaz worse than Josh Thomson did.

MVP has "attributes".

Look man, don't try arguing with an MMA neckbeard you TUF noob.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Nate beat his ass.
As much as I don't like to play mma math, Conor did say(and I quote) "If you fookin' wanna beat me, you've got to have attributes".

MVP would likely punk Nate Diaz worse than Josh Thomson did.

MVP has "attributes".

Look man, don't try arguing with an MMA neckbeard you TUF noob.

His career consists of knocking out low level guys bro. Conor toys with him.