Belly fat...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Okay guys I'm trying to lose some belly fat and I need your help. What's the best workout program or if you have any good nutrition programs, I would appreciate it. Sorry if I did any of this wrong, I'm new to site.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Okay guys I'm trying to lose some belly fat and I need your help. What's the best workout program or if you have any good nutrition programs, I would appreciate it. Sorry if I did any of this wrong, I'm new to site.
Ur doing great man...welcome
some good nutrition and workout folks here

Too swole to control @Fraud Baby you got any advice for my man

PlatinumHands

Banned
Jan 30, 2020
I dunno. Road work and sit ups is what worked best for me before the dad bod set in but its different for everyone, giving you a like for the Honarble Harold T Stone thumbnail tho, welcome

PlatinumHands

Banned
Jan 30, 2020
If you can find a local boxing gym you can burn some fat pretty fast, the smaller the gym the better because you get better advice when theres not so many people. Set a goal for yourself if you have to, set amount miles to run a day a few times a week, and don't give up on it cuz all its gonna do is feel like hell the first few days with no noticeable results. Make sure you get a good sweat in, and if you got a decent amount of body fat, using good old fashion push ups and sit ups are a good way to build muscle that wont slow you down.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Heavy bag workouts with ab isolation worked good for me.

Haven't been hitting it as hard since I'm waiting on the new years resolution and spring break bod crowd to die down at my gym.

Do something high intensity that breaks a sweat but remember it has to be something you enjoy.

Basketball.

Running.

Whatever works best for you OP.

Good Luck.

Last edited:

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Intermittent fasting works for some people friend. Fasted cardio and abs are made in the kitchen is what I've always heard...

kristian82

Feb 26, 2020
Steady state running/power walking GOAT fat burners with easy recovery. Do some resistance work as well so you don't drop muscle and consider carb backloading.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
There is no exercise that targets belly fat. Belly fat is just fat, just like love handles. You can't do situps and crunches to get rid of it, that just makes your mid section stronger. You need to up your cardio to burn fat and change your diet so you are eating healthy foods. Doing time in the sauna won't do anything other than get rid of water weight in the immediate future, but when you rehydrate you've got it all back. Easiest and healthiest thing to do is adjust portions right off the bat, watch what you eat, and up your cardio. This wont give you the fastest results, but it is painless a d healthy. I don't advise it since it was invented for the morbidly obese, but you could do Atkins diet for a while, then when target body fat percentage is achieved, adjust diet to to regular foods (healthy foods), but limit portions. After youmstop atkins, the weight comes back pretty quickky if you dont keep it in check, amd it really isnt a good way to go, but it will give you the fastest weight loss short of fasting, imo. There are plenty healthy diets out there, and there is no "best" across the board. Do whatever is comfortable and you will probably need to try a few before you have something you can live with.

kristian82

Feb 26, 2020

Okay so I’m a skinny guy so abs are easier for me to get. However since I started to ab workout with INTENSITY. My abs are getting more defined. Diet is also essential too. I’m not a big eater so i don’t have a lot of belly fat

Doing core workout on a bar. (Leg raises; knee ups) will also help and not just give you abs, but will strengthen your core better than any other kind of ab workout. Btw Ignore my dirty trousers lol was at work on a construction site as a security guard so my uniform got messy, but yeah other than dieting. High reps at a good pace with minimum rest will make your abs on fire

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUtlJ8xJdKY
Making your abs pop and getting rid of belly fat require two completely different approaches even though they are the same body part. Getting rid of the fat will inevitably require diet changes and cardio whereas making your abs pop on an already lean physique is best served by ab strengthening exercises such as the ones you suggest. Great physique BTW.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Go for time restricted eating (intermittent fasting) . 16 hours fast - 8 hours eating window.
You will see quick results.

Guerrilla

Banned
Apr 24, 2020
Grapple...its the best cardio and resistance training on Earth plus it actually has a self defense aspect

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Meth is a great way to lose weight. Get on that shot and you will see a drastic change in body fat. Just get off it before your teeth fall out.

if you have a treadmill and some weights in your house, circuit training is also great. Low weight, 30 seconds as many reps as you can. 15 seconds off. 30 seconds as fast as you can do cardio. 15 seconds off them back to weights. Repeat until you can’t do anymore. Probably 15 minutes to start.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015