VID Ben Rothwells post fight promo (in case you missed this gold)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
P

Punch

Was it cheesy? Yes. Did it get people talking? Yes.

Good on Big Ben for trying his best to make people notice him.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I thought it was great! He knows its cringe worthy but he committed to it and yes people are talking.

P

Punch

That laugh made me laugh as well. Kinda with him... kinda at him. Whatever, it was more entertaining than 80% of the winner's interviews.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The card was great and Rothwell's were just icing on the cake. Good for him getting people talking.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Lol so much buttmad over at the internet STD clinic on this one.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
On Twitter or other forums? Everyone here loved it as far as I've seen.

The UG the sick, half functioning infested place.

There was a thread immediately after cringing about it being cheesy and "WWE", and the majority of the two pages were on board with that about ten minutes after the fact.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The UG the sick, half functioning infested place.
Imagine that...

One of the real benefits of starting this place for me personally is, I no longer frequent other forums that are full of nothing but idiocy & negativity. It's made me happier to be honest.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Like I said above: There was a thread immediately after cringing about it being cheesy and "WWE", and the majority of the two pages were on board with that about ten minutes after the fact.

Now don't go finding and linking some positive thread, I'm not linking the thread that was negative here either. Just saying, that's how they reacted over at, what I colloquially called the "Internet STD clinic" cause it doesn't work and is full of people with syphilis in it's later stages eating their brains.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Imagine that...

One of the real benefits of starting this place for me personally is, I no longer frequent other forums that are full of nothing but idiocy & negativity. It's made me happier to be honest.

I was curious how the peanut gallery reacted to that, predictably. I still have a blue for two more months, after that it's not getting any more money from me and I will lose interest cause I can't gif respond to the tards.