General Ben Shapiro bashes Joy Reid, but is guilty of the same thing.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Sep 21, 2017
It's fascinating that not a single poster in this thread
has offered a serious opinion about this issue.

Y'all afraid to think?

Sep 21, 2017
Do you get these from the Facebook meme generator? I challenge you to weigh in on the topic at hand.

But you'll probably just post another meme. All you care about is your post count,
but at least you bump my shit.

I invite anyone with a brain to engage in this discussion.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Do you get these from the Facebook meme generator? I challenge you to weigh in on the topic at hand.

But you'll probably just post another meme. All you care about is your post count,
but at least you bump my shit.

I invite anyone with a brain to engage in this discussion.
Engage what exactly. It took about 2 posts for me to realize that you just like to create race threads based on straw man arguments.

Each one of my posts is meticulously planned and thought out towards the end goal.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
It's fascinating that not a single poster in this thread
has offered a serious opinion about this issue.

Y'all afraid to think?
I think it's bait.
That's my serious opinion.

Ben Shapiro made what appears to be a pretty ugly comment totally unrelated from the topic at hand. He then linked to someone else's blog.

Now I'm supposed to have a deeper opinion about an old tweet and a tweet linking someone else's work?

For the record, they're both assholes.
Am I required to jump deeper than you do here? What more could there be to say About the two totally unrelated posts?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't even know who these people are, let alone give two chocolate frosted fucks about what they say on Twitter. One thing I do know, and of this I am certain, is that nobody else really gives a fuck either. The only people who care about shit like this are people like them. People who want to highlight anything to.do with race. They see it as we form of golden star. Ooohh looky I found an old tweet by a person who is definitely not allowed to change thier opinion or view on life so they must be a hypocrite!

I don't really put much weight into what either of them said, main reason being I diddnt read it, and another reason being I don't care for this kind of nonsense.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I think it's bait.
That's my serious opinion.

Ben Shapiro made what appears to be a pretty ugly comment totally unrelated from the topic at hand. He then linked to someone else's blog.

Now I'm supposed to have a deeper opinion about an old tweet and a tweet linking someone else's work?

Am I required to jump deeper than you do here? What more could there be to say About the two totally unrelated posts?

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Joy Reid lied
Used FBI resources
Admitted she lied
Should be charged with a crime

I like Ben Shapiro's way of debate and reasoning on a lot of things but those comments reveal some biased tribal emotion is hiding under the guise of a fair-minded and objective persona.