Benson Henderson signs w/ Bellator MMA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Today, former UFC lightweight champion broke some big news: He’s signed with Bellator.

Terms of the deal, as well as a debut date and opponent, weren’t disclosed. Below is a statement from Bendo's website:

Last edited by a moderator:

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Hell of a get for Scott Coker, if true.

I predict Reem, Sterling, and Mitrione all end up there as well.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
Good for Bendo.

I am not saying that this will be the last guy, but I always thought Benson was the most likely out of the free agents to leave. I bet Sterling and Reem stay with the UFC. Mitrione is up in the air in my eyes.

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
I had a feeling this would be the case after watching Benson's interaction with Dana at last Friday's weigh-ins.

TheAwkwardTitan

IQ = 209
Jan 30, 2016
That deal is killing the UFC.
Yep. One of the biggest advantages the UFC has over other orgs is that for the most part they have the best fighters in the world. The Reebok deal really leaves a lot to be desired, and it will both detract prospects from signing as well as encourage fighters to leave.

P

Punch

Yep. One of the biggest advantages the UFC has over other orgs is that for the most part they have the best fighters in the world. The Reebok deal really leaves a lot to be desired, and it will both detract prospects from signing as well as encourage fighters to leave.
Money all day. :D