Benson Henderson vs. Saad Awad tapped for Bellator 208

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016

Two-time Bellator title challenger Benson Henderson continues his road to redemption, while Saad Awad pushes for his first shot at a major title.

A Bellator official today told MMAjunkie the veteran lightweights will fight at Bellator 208, which takes place Oct. 13 at Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, N.Y.

The bout’s placement on the card has not been finalized. A Bellator heavyweight grand prix semifinal bout between ex-PRIDE champ Fedor Emelianenko and three-time UFC title challenger Chael Sonnen serves as the headliner on the Paramount-televised main card, which follows prelims on MMAjunkie.

Benson Henderson vs. Saad Awad tapped for Bellator 208

Last edited:

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
I'm excited for this one. I got that little jump inside when I saw it that you get when you're actually excited for a fight, you know?

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
I'm excited for this one. I got that little jump inside when I saw it that you get when you're actually excited for a fight, you know?
It's always good to see Benson fight. If they let him fight with his toothpick, he might be undefeated right now

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Army accepts 35years old

AirForce 39

Benson is 34?
he said it at age 33 the limit is 35 for army

"The maximum age for Army enlisted recruits is 35, while the Navy and Marines cap recruit ages at 34 and 28, respectively. Under federal law, the oldest recruit any military branch can enlist is 42, although each service sets its own policy within that limit.*"

he said he was going to retire to join the military in 2016
Henderson plans to join a branch of military at 33

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
I dont like this fight for Benson. I have a feeling that he gets ktfo. Hope im wrong.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Benson better take him down.

distant1

Feb 13, 2017
if benson doesnt get caught early he outwrestles and outgrapples this guy to a decision or a submission, awad is dangerous early and in wild exchanges benson doesnt often engage in those exchanges nor does he let guys dictate the pace of the fight generally