General Bern it all down 2020 edition

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
can I assume that their efficacy in providing an impartial legal system with means of redress, an education system that meets the minimum requirements to function in society, and their ability to sustain an infrastructure is indicative of their ability to provide and sustain adequate health care?
I realize you've lived in the U.S. and can't assume that because of how much you've been sold down the river by your politicians, but in most western democracies things work pretty well.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I realize you've lived in the U.S. and can't assume that because of how much you've been sold down the river by your politicians, but in most western democracies things work pretty well.
are they democracies?

and are these nations where 'things work pretty well' non-homogenuous populations?

throw me some examples of nations which you think things are working really well under a MMT fiscal policy. I'm not baiting, I want to understand why you think a purist MMT fiscal policy would benefit the average citizen of the world

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
are they democracies?

and are these nations where 'things work pretty well' non-homogenuous populations?

throw me some examples of nations which you think things are working really well under a MMT fiscal policy. I'm not baiting, I want to understand why you think a purist MMT fiscal policy would benefit the average citizen of the world
I don't think you understand MMT. Every country in the world is operating under MMT whether they know it or not. It is a framework of how economies actually work, not some specific set of parameters that specific governments are following.

Last edited:

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
The real race has begun.

The rest of the dems are fighting for second place.

Bernie/Harris/Booker/Biden/Gabbard/anyone is your next Pres. Yeah, buddy.