General Bern it all down 2020 edition

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Most are probably going to be dem voters. If they were say 90% R voters I am sure he would have a different answer. They're all full of shit.
Exactly that's also why alot of these idiots wanna lower the voting age to 16 and allow illegals to vote in city elections which is how it starts...

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I liked Bern till he rolled over for Hillary. It's hard to respect a guy who knew that his own party fucked him over yet still folded like a lawn chair and endorsed his opponent who was the epitome of what he said he was fighting against.
Trump was much more the epitome of everything he'd spent his life fighting against. It's why the segment of Bernie-Trump voters are still sort of a head scratcher for me.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Yee and props to him for supporting gun rights and telling his kids not to join in all those lame ass school anti-gun walkouts...

Run the Jewels's Killer Mike apologises for NRA interview
The rapper had also disparaged school walkouts against gun violence. In a series of tweets, he said his interview was ‘used in the wrong way’

View: https://twitter.com/KillerMike/status/978053530689847296

View: https://twitter.com/KillerMike/status/978054153984385024

In the initial interview, Killer Mike said of leftwing people who are against guns: “You’re a lackey of the progressive movement, because you’ve never disagreed with the people who tell you what to do.” He added: “I told my kids on the school walkout: ‘I love you – if you walk out that school, walk out my house …’ We are not a family that jumps on every single thing an ally of ours does, because some stuff we just don’t agree with.”

In a series of tweets explaining his remarks, he said: “My point remains ‘Black People Own and train with ya fire arm becuz i don’t trust this country’.” He later said the interview was “used in the wrong way” on the day of the March for Our Lives rally. “[The NRA] used my words to Black America to inflame organizers of this worthy march but i ain’t their rep,” he wrote.

Killer Mike has supported the NRA in the past. Last year, he appeared on the Tavis Smiley show to defend the organisation: “White men don’t want to give up their guns, and I’m with that. If you don’t want to give up your guns, and I have that right – not privilege – but I have that right too, then I’m standing on your side of the room when they say, ‘Who’s for guns?’”

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
What are you libs going to say when the store owners replace those malcontents with kiosks? McDonald's was never met to support a family on. It was an after school job for kids and part time for moms with kids in school. Why are people trying to pretend it's something else?
They went to $14 minimum wage here last year. Walmart no longer has express checkouts. They do have twice as many self checkouts. Unless you go after 9pm, then they have no cashiers at all.