General Bernie: Bye Bye Billyahnares

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
lol @this stupidity . everyone that kind of money would just park it offshore

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Its pathetic
I hate the irs.....I’ve had several experiences with them when I didn’t realise I needed to file a tax return from the U.K. even though I didn’t owe any tax and in the past when they incorrectly sent me a tax bill for something my dad cashed in......
Militant mothercunty I had to deal with on my dad’s cash in when I called and I said “you have the wrong person, you’ve made a mistake”
“How did we make a mistake? We don’t make mistakes”

The U.K. issue, one guy was nice and said I didn’t owe any tax so don’t worry just file all the past forms and never worry like that again.

Had to call back as I had a question about the forms.....got another tool who said “you can’t go back and file returns from previous years and you could possibly be in a bad position due to this”

Except for that one U.K. guy who was realistic and down to earth.........

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING TOOLS

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Sad part is, the cost of the federal workers auditing these poor folk costs more than the tax money recouped
but it's always going to be that way. It's what happens when you put Humans in charge of writing and enforcing the rules.

whether it's a feature of the system or a design flaw depends on where you fall on the income scale.