General Bernie Sanders rejects Cenk Uygur endorsement

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
i want a 4 hour video of their 2016 election coverage, just so I can watch it again every election night.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Does bernie still have linda sarsour working for his campaign?

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Deserves its own thread

I came to this thread to post that video, only to see that Jason had already done it.

Mark Dice is a great political analyst.

Cenk's bizarre comments about bestiality and the racist talk, should be enough to ruin any chance he has of winning a cushy seat in Congress.

But then again, the liberals might like that.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I came to this thread to post that video, only to see that Jason had already done it.

Mark Dice is a great political analyst.

Cenk's bizarre comments about bestiality and the racist talk, should be enough to ruin any chance he has of winning a cushy seat in Congress.

But then again, the liberals might like that.
TYT are so far removed from reality.
It amazes me when people clamor about a guy like Alex Jones "inciting hate".
Those that are fueled by TYT -type propaganda are the same ones smashing & setting Portland on fire.
I wondered why the FBI didn't do something, but lately it's become apparent how compromised that institution is in regards to politics.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Cenk said some repugnunt shit in his youth, but has since retracted and appologised afaik.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
I like both of them.
Bill Exposed Jones long ago, some bought in on Alex Jones bullshit but the truth came out when he went through his divorce and had to admit what he does is pure entertainment ....

In reality Jones / Douchey Dice are both plants used to confuse those looking for truth.

If you like them, that is your preference just be advised they are bullshit artists - entertainers ...if you are looking to find truth then look elsewhere.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Bill Exposed Jones long ago, some bought in on Alex Jones bullshit but the truth came out when he went through his divorce and had to admit what he does is pure entertainment ....

In reality Jones / Douchey Dice are both plants used to confuse those looking for truth.

If you like them, that is your preference just be advised they are bullshit artists - entertainers ...if you are looking to find truth then look elsewhere.

I'm a huge fan of Cooper's and I remember when he made those comments live. And the shit that Alex did as a kid in 2000 was more a sign of immaturity than of the deep state pulling his strings.

Still doesn't mean that everything Alex says is bullshit, or disinfo.

Same applies for Dice, even more so as he's yet to have his, 'Russians are about to nuke us', or Sandy Hook moment. He's a lot more mainstream than AJ ever was and his stuff isn't controversial, it's just social and political comment done in a light-hearted and sarcastic manner. Dice could have his own segment on Fox news and no one would bat an eye lid.

People have to sift through the media lies and disinfo that we are bombarded with from every angle 24 hours a day, and find their own truth.