General Best 50 bucks ever (pool)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Lukewarm Carl

TMMAC Addict
Aug 7, 2015
Because I'm planning on moving in June I almost bought an inflatable hot tub for my apartment.

But then I remembered that the floors in this place are old as fuck and the air flow isn't all that great. That's a combo of doom.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Because I'm planning on moving in June I almost bought an inflatable hot tub for my apartment.

But then I remembered that the floors in this place are old as fuck and the air flow isn't all that great. That's a combo of doom.
I went to a reunion last summer at my old wrestling coaches cottage. He had one of those inflatable hot tubs on his porch. Of course a bunch of fat old wrestlers got shitfaced and piled into the tub.(I declined). It was fucking disgusting, I bet there was two litres of water and 8 dudes. It was a dude soup. The next morning half the guys had a disgustingly rash all under their armpits. Their lymph nodes we’re all swollen up. It was fucking horrendous and hilarious. I never found out what it was they gave each other. I’m going to text one of my friend’s now.

Last edited:

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I went to a reunion last summer at my old wrestling coaches cottage. He had one of those inflatable hot tubs on his porch. Of course a bunch of fat old wrestlers got shitfaced and piled into the tub.(I declined). It was fucking disgusting, I bet there was two litres of water and 8 dudes. The next morning half the guys had a disgustingly rash all under their armpits. Their lymph nodes we’re all swollen up. It was fucking horrendous and hilarious. I never found out what it was they gave each other. I’m going to text one of my friend’s now.
Kaposi's sarcoma.
You need to be careful at your peoples "reunion". Do your research and protect yourself-
HIV and Gay and Bisexual Men Understanding HIV/AIDS