Listen Best Acoustic Performance Ever

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I came in here to call you an idiot...

But that's a solid recommendation.

N.H.

The chick on the left is Drunk Tammy :)
Oct 27, 2015
This man makes me weak, this man is so fucking talented. He is my favorite artist, next to Amy Winehouse

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Great post Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart , kind of shocked you actually have any taste, after your Roadhouse debacle :D

Here's one I enjoy

That's very close second, man.....extremely great performance.....
Layne (no, I don't know him but know his name) was really fucked up during this, and this sounded better than the studio recordings....

N.H.

The chick on the left is Drunk Tammy :)
Oct 27, 2015
Starts @ 1;11... RIP.. Fuck I wish she was still here to make more music... We got fuckin robbed bigtime!

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Imagine how tough his fingers were!? His hands move like silk, he handles that neck like he invented the guitar!
Strongest fingers in the game, IMO. That's why he always had a unique sound. People can play like him, but they can't replicate his sound because he was playing with ropes on his guitar. Haha.

One of the best. Good choice.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
13's if memory serves.
I think you are right. I can't remember for sure.

When I was a kid I remember reading about the gauge he used and I tried to buy them at the guitar shop. They didn't have them and the guy was looking at me like I was retarded. So I got some Super Slinky 9's and went back to playing my 80s metal. :)