Listen Best American Rap part

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Also, since I don't speak any German I can't tell if his rap is good or not or if it is technically sound. Does he have a good German accent?

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Quit improving our culture mein bro
It has up and downs!

Also, since I don't speak any German I can't tell if his rap is good or not or if it is technically sound. Does he have a good German accent?
At first I thought a little shaky, but he uses that for rhyme-purposes and flow. It actually sounds very good to the point that its definitely possible he can speak the language. Or he is just that good on the track, which takes work.

Its not only that though, from his part its clear that he researched Savas, or simply knows about him I guess. Cause Savas doesn't have the needy ego to tell him to put stuff like that in there, so it comes from R.A.

I mean of course you aren't aware of it over there, but its a usual practice that there are guest parts and collaborations, since we are a considerable market. But you just notice that they mostly have little interest and were just told to do it by their record company.