General Best cable alternatives in canada

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Not really. Thinking of dropping cable and keeping Netflix, amazon prime video and stacked tv.
Have bigger things on my plate right now so this has kinda taken a backseat
dropping cable is the best thing I ever did. I get by with my fire stick and hbo max,hulu,Netflix amazon prime. save about 140 dollars a month now. streaming service really have their shit together compared to cable services. once they have a streaming service for live sports it is over for cable.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Not really. Thinking of dropping cable and keeping Netflix, amazon prime video and stacked tv.
Have bigger things on my plate right now so this has kinda taken a backseat
I figured with the impending move that would have been the case, but wasn't sure if anything had happened in the in between. Wife and I are coming to the realization that cable costs us more money than it's worth and that between Prime, Netflix and Disney + which we already have and a couple more subscriptions we could probably turf cable.

I don't know if you gentle souls get it up that way but, I love the Pluto app. It's free and has a great on demand section.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I figured with the impending move that would have been the case, but wasn't sure if anything had happened in the in between. Wife and I are coming to the realization that cable costs us more money than it's worth and that between Prime, Netflix and Disney + which we already have and a couple more subscriptions we could probably turf cable.
We dropped disney+ and prime is great because we buy lots off of amazon. Stacked tv is a prime addon that gives us everything we'd normally watch on cable for much less