Personal Best Canadian Province?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

What is the best Canadian province?

• Alberta

• British Columbia

• Manitoba

• New Brunswick

• Newfoundland and Labrador

• Nova Scotia

• Ontario

• Prince Edward Island

• Quebec

• Saskatchewan

Results are only viewable after voting.
M

member 1013

That exactly my problem with it. Why can I get high somewhere I wouldn't be allowed to get drunk?
Drunks are a public safety risk and make asses of themselves. Potheads are just lazy and smelly and eat lots of chips. The biggest risk they pose is boring you to death talking about phish.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Is Trudeau Castro's son?

sounds like bullshit until you look into it

as for the thread question....

Only been to BC for expo 86'

M

member 1013

Drunks are a public safety risk and make asses of themselves. Potheads are just lazy and smelly and eat lots of chips. The biggest risk they pose is boring you to death talking about phish.
I mean pot is bad, fuck BC

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
I've only been to Quebec.

A nice lad named Andre recommended I get the french onion soup at a restaurant in Mont-Tremblant and it was delicious.

I watched twin sisters scissor each other on stage in a strip club in Montreal.

Also Quebec produced the GOAT Norm Macdonald so it wins.
Sounds like a fine trip to me.
If only those twin sisters had poured some maple syrup on each other. Can you imagine?

And yes, who knew Norm MacDonald was born in Quebec City?

ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon you missed out bro.
Time to come back.
kneeblock @Kneeblock take note.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
It's been downhill here since '86 anyway.
Pretty much right.
The Cantonese started using the investors visa and arrived in trove in preparation for the handover of Hong-Kong in 97.

Then the second wave of Chinese is now from the mainland. They’re the nouveau riche. Very rich. They make the Cantonese look cheap. They buy the houses 2-3 times the price line it’s nothing. They live in a parallel society and don’t mingle much. And, oh , small detail, they launder a shitload of money.
A shitload.
All I’m gonna say... I’m in position where I see it. It’s no myth.

But the bc politicians are just too happy. The money keeps coming in,

M

member 1013

Pretty much right.
The Cantonese started using the investors visa and arrived in trove in preparation for the handover of Hong-Kong in 97.

Then the second wave of Chinese is now from the mainland. They’re the nouveau riche. Very rich. They make the Cantonese look cheap. They buy the houses 2-3 times the price line it’s nothing. They live in a parallel society and don’t mingle much. And, oh , small detail, they launder a shitload of money.
A shitload.
All I’m gonna say... I’m in position where I see it. It’s no myth.

But the bc politicians are just too happy. The money keeps coming in,
ZOMG ur so racist dawg

Also most of them don’t even live there. Whole neighbourhoods abandoned and all the natives like Freeloading Rusty @MC Gusto forced out onto Hastings