Personal Best Canadian Province?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

What is the best Canadian province?

• Alberta

• British Columbia

• Manitoba

• New Brunswick

• Newfoundland and Labrador

• Nova Scotia

• Ontario

• Prince Edward Island

• Quebec

• Saskatchewan

Results are only viewable after voting.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
ZOMG ur so racist dawg

Also most of them don’t even live there. Whole neighbourhoods abandoned and all the natives like Freeloading Rusty @MC Gusto forced out onto Hastings
Oh and I know a family from bc who moved here.
The empty neighbourhood story is no myth they confirmed it. They went back for a visit and an uncle took them out for a drive at night in the neighbourhood. Most houses were dark and empty. A surreal experience they told me.

M

member 3289

Your Florida French is excellent.
I've been practicing. Only a little over a month to go before the "Je Me Souviens" tags start rolling in for the season.

You guys figure out how to use your turn signals yet?

Lol j/k, of course you haven't

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I have a feeling this is gonna be a two-way race between British Columbia and Ontario, but I'd like your input.

People from Ontario tell me that British Columbians are the Canadian version of Californians - always stoned out of their minds and always bragging about how cool their nature and wildfires are. But I've also heard from many Ontarians that Vancouver/B.C. have very little political influence, that the city/province are only significant in the minds of their inhabitants.

British Columbians, meanwhile, tell me that Ontarians are like the Canadian version of New Yorkers. Of course they're exaggerating, because no one can be as rude or crass as a New Yorker, but I gues, in Canadian standards at least, Ontarians are fairly uncouth.

I've also heard, not only from people from B.C. but people from practically every other province, that Ontarians think they're more American than Canadian, and apparently they don't even try to hide it.

That last part is probably true because I normally don't know I'm speaking to a Canadian from Ontario until they tell me. I just assume they're American.

Thoughts?
I think your poll would have been more accurate if you left a "Don't know, show results" option. Some of us in America have no clue but your poll forced us to vote in order to see results. :eek:

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
I've been practicing. Only a little over a month to go before the "Je Me Souviens" tags start rolling in for the season.

You guys figure out how to use your turn signals yet?

Lol j/k, of course you haven't
Hahahaha
So true about the turn signals.
I always tell my gf whenever I drive. I hate it.
Mostly baby-boomers.

Why don’t you come over here for some scissoring? We’d have so much fun.

(Not with me you devious)

M

member 3289

I think your poll would have been more accurate if you left a "Don't know, show results" option. Some of us in America have no clue but your poll forced us to vote in order to see results. :eek:
I was trying to force people to vote Ontario but it's such a shithole that it still lost

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I really think you guys should give Newfoundland another consideration. We have a basketball team in the NBL Canada and an ECHL hockey team now.

It's not too late to change your vote!

M

member 1013

Yes.. One neighborhood in one city represents all of BC.

Solid logic being displayed.
I am glad that you see the big picture and agree with me. I pray you stay safe tonight and only use clean needles.

I had no idea you were native.

Wanna sell me the isle of Manhattan for $6?
He’s not aboriginal, just native to the slums, gosh

So racist

Last edited by a moderator:

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
I am glad that you see the big picture and agree with me. I pray you stay safe tonight and only use clean needles.

He’s not aboriginal, just native to the slums, gosh

So racist
LOL
You made my day
LOL