Personal Best Canadian Province?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

What is the best Canadian province?

• Alberta

• British Columbia

• Manitoba

• New Brunswick

• Newfoundland and Labrador

• Nova Scotia

• Ontario

• Prince Edward Island

• Quebec

• Saskatchewan

Results are only viewable after voting.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Pretty much right.
The Cantonese started using the investors visa and arrived in trove in preparation for the handover of Hong-Kong in 97.

Then the second wave of Chinese is now from the mainland. They’re the nouveau riche. Very rich. They make the Cantonese look cheap. They buy the houses 2-3 times the price line it’s nothing. They live in a parallel society and don’t mingle much. And, oh , small detail, they launder a shitload of money.
A shitload.
All I’m gonna say... I’m in position where I see it. It’s no myth.

But the bc politicians are just too happy. The money keeps coming in,
Exactly right. Vancouver was a working class port town known as Terminal City before then. Lots of neon signage everywhere. The politicians literally sold their children's country out from underneath them to the highest bidder Pathetic.. Did I mention we lead the country in crooked politicians?

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Its funny how pointing out the obvious gets you called racist.
Idgaf anymore.
The race card has been an effective tool, cannily deployed by politicians and their developer backers to bulldoze locals out of their homes.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Alberta because its the Texas of Canada.
Then BC
Then Ontario

Granted, I've never been to Quebec, but they did try to secede, which is pretty ballsy. So that's a plus.

Obviously bottom of the list is that Island one named after a dog that spawned the satan child that is Ted Williams' head @Ted Williams' head
My famility lives there.

So no, it's not the Texas of CA.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
I am glad that you see the big picture and agree with me. I pray you stay safe tonight and only use clean needles.

He’s not aboriginal, just native to the slums, gosh

So racist
Your ignorance is showing. I dont live in the city of Vancouver.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
What most people outside of Canada don’t understand is that while there are small regional teams, the Toronto Maple Leafs are Canada’s national team. Tonight is the first game of the playoffs and a time when all of Canada unites to cheer on the Maple Leafs.

M

member 1013

What most people outside of Canada don’t understand is that while there are small regional teams, the Toronto Maple Leafs are Canada’s national team. Tonight is the first game of the playoffs and a time when all of Canada unites to cheer on the Maple Leafs.
It’s funny to watch guys like jason73 @jason73 and L @PND (loves cheeseburgers) bend over backwards trying to convince everyone they don’t sleep in an Austin Matthews onesy

Last edited by a moderator: