Personal Best Canadian Province?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

What is the best Canadian province?

• Alberta

• British Columbia

• Manitoba

• New Brunswick

• Newfoundland and Labrador

• Nova Scotia

• Ontario

• Prince Edward Island

• Quebec

• Saskatchewan

Results are only viewable after voting.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
What most people outside of Canada don’t understand is that while there are small regional teams, the Toronto Maple Leafs are Canada’s national team.
The only people in Ontario who like the Leafs live in Toronto or one of the shit hole towns off of the 400.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
What most people outside of Canada don’t understand is that while there are small regional teams, the Toronto Maple Leafs are Canada’s national team. Tonight is the first game of the playoffs and a time when all of Canada unites to cheer on the Maple Leafs.
toronto and ottawa do not equal all of canada. BC is over hockey by this time of the year (because the canucks are garbage) .it is summer already . the golf courses are full and people are at the beach. its too nice out to sit in front of the TV unless youre in ontario

M

member 1013

toronto and ottawa do not equal all of canada. BC is over hockey by this time of the year (because the canucks are garbage) .it is summer already . the golf courses are full and people are at the beach. its too nice out to sit in front of the TV unless youre in ontario
Tomorrow is gonna be 16 degrees where I am and 14 degrees where you are

M

member 1013

why would i leave paradise to travel 5000km and when you get there its all shitty and ontarioy
You never know what you’re gonna experience. You be surprised at how different things are when you actually get somewhere. For example, I used to think BCers were nice hippies, not arrogant stoners with high rates of crime. Then I went there and learned the truth.