Personal Best Canadian Province?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

What is the best Canadian province?

• Alberta

• British Columbia

• Manitoba

• New Brunswick

• Newfoundland and Labrador

• Nova Scotia

• Ontario

• Prince Edward Island

• Quebec

• Saskatchewan

Results are only viewable after voting.
M

member 1013

I've already said its beautiful. I'm a half hour away from lots of lakes. 45 minutes and I'm on the slopes. Hour and a half plane ride and im in the comox valley. 2 1/2 more hours and I'm sitting in a boat, beer in hand catching salmon, cod or halibut.

Thing about alberta is I dont have to worry about where my next pay cheque is coming from.

On a side note. Maybe if the BC government allowed some more clear cutting you wouldn't have all these over crowded forests fuelling these fires you guys suffer through each year.
I was wondering about the fires myself. Ontario has 11 million hectares MORE forest than BC and doesn’t have as bad a problem. I wonder if the biggest issue is proximity to large population centres making it seem worse.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You seem to have pretty strong, negative opinions about places you've never been.
I also have strong positive opinions about places I haven't visited too. II'v travelled a decent amount and have researched most of NA. I'm not driving/flying half way across Canada to check out Niagara Falls.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
all you got to do is fly 3 hours to get somewhere nice.half of alberta has been on EI since the NDP took over. im glad you still have a job though
If that is all you pulled from my statement then I cant be bothered arguing with you.
I spent half my life in BC and got out because the government doesnt take care of their industries. Unless you count treehugging, the foreign housing market in hongcouver and tourism.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I've already said its beautiful. I'm a half hour away from lots of lakes. 45 minutes and I'm on the slopes. Hour and a half plane ride and im in the comox valley. 2 1/2 more hours and I'm sitting in a boat, beer in hand catching salmon, cod or halibut.

Thing about alberta is I dont have to worry about where my next pay cheque is coming from.

On a side note. Maybe if the BC government allowed some more clear cutting you wouldn't have all these over crowded forests fuelling these fires you guys suffer through each year.

Unemployment rate by province, March 2018

M

member 1013

You seem to have pretty strong, negative opinions about places you've never been.
He is from BC bruv. Their falsely rooted superiority complex is worsened by their chemical dependency on THC, the active ingredient in a devil plant called Mary Hannah. All BCers are required to ingest it in utero and for the rest of their lives. This addiction leaves them in a constant stupor, detached from reality.

M

member 3289

I was wondering about the fires myself. Ontario has 11 million hectares MORE forest than BC and doesn’t have as bad a problem. I wonder if the biggest issue is proximity to large population centres making it seem worse.
I'd imagine climate/average annual rainfall in each province have a large influence on that

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
If that is all you pulled from my statement then I cant be bothered arguing with you.
I spent half my life in BC and got out because the government doesnt take care of their industries. Unless you count treehugging, the foreign housing market in hongcouver and tourism.
but now alberta has the same NDP govt as BC

that is literally rachel notley the premier of alberta standing behind the woman with the sign protesting against the oil industry

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
He is from BC bruv. Their falsely rooted superiority complex is worsened by their chemical dependency on THC, the active ingredient in a devil plant called Mary Hannah. All BCers are required to ingest it in utero and for the rest of their lives. This addiction leaves them in a constant stupor, detached from reality.
Or we just live in a beautiful province full of amazing outdoor activities and a great balance of weather to enjoy them.

No denying the weed though, spot on.

M

member 1013

Or we just live in a beautiful province full of amazing outdoor activities and a great balance of weather to enjoy them.

No denying the weed though, spot on.
No you guys just like to jerk yourselves off bruv. It’s okay. You’re amazing because you are from somewhere with mountains.

I still love you and I still love BC. Ontarians are true patriots that love the whole country, except those assholes in Quebec.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
but now alberta has the same NDP govt as BC

that is literally rachel notley the premier of alberta standing behind the woman with the sign protesting against the oil industry
Yep. I for one am missing Ralph Klein over here.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Do you guys get much lightning? I think humidity is a fairly large factor.

Personally I blame tree huggers and their poorly discarded doobies

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
No you guys just like to jerk yourselves off bruv. It’s okay. You’re amazing because you are from somewhere with mountains.

I still love you and I still love BC. Ontarians are true patriots that love the whole country, except those assholes in Quebec.
You don't like to jerk yourself off? Why you trying to down play mountains?

To quote Splinty @Splinty "BC is absolutely amazing. Everywhere I look is like a beautiful painting. I'm coming back here annually, thanks so much for the recommendation".

Not really a quote because he uses unnecessarily big words when he's excited but you get the idea.

M

member 1013

Do you guys get much lightning? I think humidity is a fairly large factor.

Personally I blame tree huggers and their poorly discarded doobies
Lotsa lightning
Lotsa humidity

I heard that jason73 @jason73 roams the woods of BC warning stoners to extinguish their roaches and smoking all discarded ones he finds, to protect nature.

M

member 1013

You don't like to jerk yourself off? Why you trying to down play mountains?

To quote Splinty @Splinty "BC is absolutely amazing. Everywhere I look is like a beautiful painting. I'm coming back here annually, thanks so much for the recommendation".

Not really a quote because he uses unnecessarily big words when he's excited but you get the idea.
I am a mountain when I jerk myself off i shoot liquid hot magma forth

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I also have strong positive opinions about places I haven't visited too. II'v travelled a decent amount and have researched most of NA. I'm not driving/flying half way across Canada to check out Niagara Falls.
and I likewise have little interest in visiting B.C. but I don't feel the need to run it down.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
a lot of the problem is a high pressure ridge sits over BC all summer and it might only rain a few MM all summer long in the interior.the forest is bone dry and then we get dry lightning storms.

M

member 1013

a lot of the problem is a high pressure ridge sits over BC all summer and it might only rain a few MM all summer long in the interior.the forest is bone dry and then we get dry lightning storms.
Yea and you are technically in a cold desert in the Okanagan right? Would a majority of the fires be around you then?

See as a true patriot I am always looking to learn about everywhere and everyone with an open mind