Best cardio in MMA?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Who has the best cardio in MMA?

• Nate Diaz

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Nick Diaz

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Clay Guida

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Mighty Mouse

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Frankie Edgar

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Dominick Cruz

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Sea Level Cain

• BJ Penn

• Kimbo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dada 5000

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I think you have to look at it in a p4p sense, so I went with sea level Cain. To be 240lbs or more and have that kind of gas tank is incredible, that's a lot mass to be moving around out there. Whereas a munchkin like MM of course is going to have great cardio compared to a HW.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
If it's for MMA fight cardio I choose Mighty Mouse. If it's straight cardio then I choose the Diaz bros. Last time I checked nobody else on that list is running a triathlon.

aghof

an person
Apr 15, 2015
I don't know what is funnier, putting Dada on the list, or the fact that someone voted for him..
without the superhuman cardio of a lion DaDa could never have come out for the 3rd round throwing bombs while experiencing kidney and heart failure

M

member 3289

I voted Nick because I hug his nuts (or will again in 16 days).

With Nick he has some of the best cardio and but it's also his chin that helps him wear his opponents out. Watching guys like Paul Daley and Scott Smith and Evangelista Santos throw literally everything they have into their punches still not knock Nick out is just incredible.

M

member 3289

Condit deserves a mention too. He has a similar style to Nick of gassing guys out and then going for the kill (just with an entirely different fighting style).

The Kampmann fight was a great example of that.

Last edited by a moderator:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I voted Nick because I hug his nuts (or will again in 16 days).

With Nick he has some of the best cardio and but it's also his chin that helps him wear his opponents out. Watching guys like Paul Daley and Scott Smith and Evangelista Santos throw literally everything they have into their punches still not knock Nick out is just incredible.
Daley knocked him out.

The mat woke him up

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Probably Nick Diaz....

Andy Silva should probably get a mention too....