Best Comment ever by Colby

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
I am a fan now ...:D
“Let’s talk about the lesson we learned tonight that Robbie should have learned from his good buddy Matt Hughes,” Covington said to interviewer Jon Anik. “You stay off the tracks when the train is coming through, junior.

“Doesn’t matter if it’s the Trump train or the Colby train, stay out the way.”

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
His corny antics are usually just annoying. In my opinion fighters can say almost anything they want because they have to back it up in the cage. However, the Hughes comment was really over the line. Hopefully someone will knock his ass out soon enough.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
His corny antics are usually just annoying. In my opinion fighters can say almost anything they want because they have to back it up in the cage. However, the Hughes comment was really over the line. Hopefully someone will knock his ass out soon enough.
Almost as over the line as Matt beating his wife. It was lumping Robbie into that made it cringeworthy but fuck Matt Hughes

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
If you ever read hughes biography you wouldn't be saying this.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
His shit talk is rehearsed to fuck and he still can't spit it out, when he does its unfunny shit 99% of the time.

He looks and sounds like a dork, his fighting style is shit, he throws nothing but arm punches and his wrestling style is ugly and designed to stall out fights rather than finish them.

Hes basically Jake Shields with shit BJJ, half decent striking and a big mouth.

Hughes would mop the floor with him in his prime and I can't stand Hughes.

He just beat a 37 year old Lawler that has been on the decline for the last 2 years, been gunshy as fuck lately, nobody even watched it either, big fucking deal.

I know hes kind of over due his shot, beating RDA and Maia, but fuck rewarding this shit style and god awful trash talk. I don't care how effective either are.