General Best friend died.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Fucker didn't even tell me it was coming either. I know he had health issues the past year or so. When I was off after my latest wound and I thought I had sepsis and shinkicker got mad at me, me and him had joked that whichever one of us dies first, the other has to pick the funeral music. Well I guess he fucken won.

Known him since I was 8-9 ish. Best friends since 11. First lads holiday together. When I got back from Afghanistan we got fucked up and got tattoos when we were drunk (actually had to sign the waiver saying we won't sue the guy the next day).

Other week when I was laid up I was planning to go visit but diddnt, as I was being a drunken anxiety riddled mess ahead of this new job the following week. Now I'll never get the chance to see me best mate again. So do me a favour folks, don't be a distant shit friend like me because you never know.
Really sorry to hear about your lose.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Well there's no funeral. He's being cremated in private by well whoever the fuck cremates people. No audience. Don't know about the ashes. According to his sister Thier mum is having a hard time with it as she wants to respect his wishes but is worried he wasn't being sincere when he told her he didn't want a funeral etc. He was. When he mentioned the cannibal thing he'd also mentioned that he'd considered leaving his body to science in case his mum tries to bury him.

I thought all that talk was because of all the OPs he was having in case it went wrong. But it turns out it was inevitable and just a matter of time.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Sorry to hear about your friend, mate. It’s a real bummer.
I lost my best friend 2 years ago to a life long illness and I think of him every single day.

If you need anything let me know, I’d be happy to stab ya.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fuck. The news is officially out now and I'm hearing from folks I've not heard from in years. I feel bad for not telling them. But at the same time it's exactly why I diddnt, his family needed time to grieve. He had family on holiday too that diddnt know how sick he was.

His sister is beside herself, she's supposed to go holiday on Tuesday and I've told her she should go to take her Mind off of it. They diddnt have the closest relationship but he was very proud of her. And fiercely defensive, any time I said I was gonna shag her he'd get all mad.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
In fact last time I was trying to wind him up I said I was gonna propose to her and he said I should, that's a fucken alarm bell that he was gonna snuff it. I thought that was strange.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fucking hell. Was just talking about the time I hung her favourite teddy bear from the stairs.

I held a proper execution for him. That's not proper 12 year old activities. Maybe I need a psychiatrist or something?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Today a few of us will be raising a glass in his memory. It's not a wake, a celebration of life I guess. I think he wouldn't mind the idea of all of his friends being in one place and having a party. In fact it's a shame that this is the way it's come about.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fuck me. This is bothering me bad. It's not even a wake but it's bringing up feels again.