Best Left Hook?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Who has a better left hook?

• Total voters

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Between 2:56 and 3:00 Tyson lands a solid right followed a left hook. McCall didn’t even see the left coming. I have no idea how he stayed upright.

real men wear pink

I think that hook you timestamped rocked him good...he has a "slip" soon after

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
aside from the two fighters in the poll, Curtis 'Bang'em Out' Stout deserves a mention for his exploits across 2005.

in 2005, Curtis must have felt like some kind of international showman-executioner, as Cage Rage flew him to London three times across the year to absolutely annihilate people - all of which he did in savage fashion with the left hook.

first was Sol Gilbert, who was dropped out-cold with a perfect left hook, but he landed with the back of his head hitting the bottom of the cagepost. jarred his chin into his chest in a kind of can-opener position, could have paralysed him. terrible KO and totally fucked his spine, took him ages to get over it. (but he did get back to good form after)

second as I remember was less dramatic, clipped Mark Weir with the left hook, great placement, haven't seen it for a while but I think Mark slumped to his knees and ate another shot.

last one was almost as scary as the first. Nilson de Castro got flown in from Brazil to see what he could do. first thing he did was misjudged distance and Curtis absolutely ping'd him with a left hook. he was out but in the moment Curtis kept hitting and landed at least two flush power shots on an already unconscious fighter. Brutal. looked like he was dead.

Curtis went on to fight a prime Anderson Silva for his reward. that one is on YouTube, not so entertaining as I remember. couldn't find the other KOs