Lifestyle Best meat?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I vote hangar steak and if you don't agree please go fuck your mother.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
The other other meat from Hilary Briss.

Apart from that, ostrich. I do go nuts for a fillet steak here but it's only because I can't buy ostrich or kangaroo.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
@NarlyPersianDude
I did think of you eating liver on St Patrick's Day. It was WAY over cooked and just grey. I still ate it but a medium done calf's liver is soooooo good. That wasn't.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I will go with Elk #1 superior taste and nutritional content

Lamb #2 the middle eastern in me loves lamb...OMG so good

Beef #3 this is a staple of my diet

of course the first two are hard to come by and lamb can be costly

I mostly eat Beef....my favorite cuts are....Flat Iron steak....Top Sirloin Steak...RIbeye...Brisket...basically all steak

I vote hangar steak and if you don't agree please go fuck your mother.
hanger steak is delicious...but there is not much on a cow so it is not easy to come by...Can't find it in the local butcher shops here(I think they take it home or send it to restaraunts for guys like you to order)

Very tender meat because it doesn't work very hard

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Fuck do I miss my smoker. I can see it every time I put the car in the garage. Doing a rub for a pork butt or ribs on a Friday night to smoke it on a Saturday to share with friends in Virginia was one of my favourite things.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fuck do I miss my smoker. I can see it every time I put the car in the garage. Doing a rub for a pork butt or ribs on a Friday night to smoke it on a Saturday to share with friends in Virginia.
Please don't swear in my threads

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Actually did a leg of lamb a couple of weeks ago. Studded it with rosemary and garlic and knocked up a mint sauce.

I do try and put effort into cooking at the weekend.
Can't abide it. Apart from in doner kebabs.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My mum's a vege now but I was never allowed meat like lamb or duck. When my boyfriend gave me some of his donner kebab then told me it was lamb, I felt like I was cheating on her.
Why no lamb or ducks n shit?

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Why no lamb or ducks n shit?
Because they're cute I guess. I'm not going to try and understand that thought process. Cow and pigs are cute as fuck.
Maybe she thought that we could just eat them and no need to eat other cute animals.
She nearly flipped out when she asked me if I'd ever cooked live lobster. I haven't but husband has in my house before.

She doesn't know about my love for Bambi.