Lifestyle Best meat?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Because they're cute I guess. I'm not going to try and understand that thought process. Cow and pigs are cute as fuck.
Maybe she thought that we could just eat them and no need to eat other cute animals.
She nearly flipped out when she asked me if I'd ever cooked live lobster. I haven't but husband has in my house before.

She doesn't know about my love for Bambi.
Tell her you only eat veal now

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
tell me more

only had it once

flavor...favorite dishes....cost....etc....thanks

FYI two types of ducks...diver ducks don't taste as good so I don't think you are eating those
Honestly, I’ve only had duck a handful of times, prepared either by Japanese/Chinese (roasted), or by French. If it’s made correctly, it’s nice juicy, tender... it’s one of those melt in your mouth kind of meats. A family friend from France (blah) owned a restaurant for a long time... they made it with a sweet raspberry fig glaze, crisped up. It was my favorite by far. I fucking miss their place. They had some garlicy delicious escargot, too.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
lady cooked two flat irons on the grill(actual hardwood charcoal coals and fire) today...we don't use lighter fluid we use an electric element to fire the coals

it was heavenly...she pours the blood from the cutting board on the steak after she cuts it

seasoned only with salt an pepper....it tasted amazing...meat had a slight crust but inside was juicy and pink

thats how we like our red meat if quality fresh meat.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
lady cooked two flat irons on the grill(actual hardwood charcoal coals and fire) today...we don't use lighter fluid we use an electric element to fire the coals

it was heavenly...she pours the blood from the cutting board on the steak after she cuts it

seasoned only with salt an pepper....it tasted amazing...meat had a slight crust but inside was juicy and pink

thats how we like our red meat if quality fresh meat.
This sounds great