Best mma podcasts

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
i have a 2 hour drive on Tuesday. Which are the best and most informative? I download rogans podcasts but want to hear some that are updated regularly and are top quality. Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse, if you had a podcast I would listen but would be more interested in your drinking stories than mma

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Chael Sonnen - Your Welcome

Ariel Helwani - The MMA Hour

Schaub - Fighter and the Kid. This one doesn't have as much MMA as the rest but I've laughed every single show.

Adam Hunter - MMA Roasted

Chad Dundas and Ben Fowlkes of USA Today/MMAJunkie.com - The Co-Main Event

Robbie Hart @IrishPride

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I always make sure I listen to co main event podcast each week. La Paix @BirdWatcher pretty much nailed the perfect mma/comedy podcast travel playlist, I sometimes check in on JRE but normally I only listen when I'm interested in the guest

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Co-Main Event podcast - Chad Dundas and Ben Fowlkes - Light hearted covering the latest happening in the MMA bubble.

Promotional Malpractice livechat - Luke Thomas - Covers everything MMA related that week

Heavy Hands podcast - Conor Reusbuch and Patrick Wyman - technique discussion in MMA

Lets Get It On podcast - BJM and Sean Wheelock - Provide a different perspective than most, being ones a ref and the other has been a ref and commentator, and is now a commissioner for Kansas, respectively.

Last edited:

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Mma beat is a good weekly round table discussion with ariel Helwani/ Luke Thomas and few others, normally out every Friday

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
True Murder and Hardcore History are fabulous.

Also if you haven't listened to Serial do it. Immediately.

Rum

Sep 7, 2015
I've been an MMAJunkie Radio listener for 5-6 years now and still love those guys. It's not all gold all the time, but because of their laid-back non-media style the fighters seem to open up far more than they do on regular interviews. A couple of the regular callers are a chore, but most are good value.

I also check out CME, MMA Hour, Rogan, Sonnen, Schaub & Callen, Beatdown After The Bell - but those are somewhat dependent on who the guest(s) is or what's the current state of the MMA world.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
I've been an MMAJunkie Radio listener for 5-6 years now and still love those guys. It's not all gold all the time, but because of their laid-back non-media style the fighters seem to open up far more than they do on regular interviews. A couple of the regular callers are a chore, but most are good value.
agreed. listened to mmajunkie radio since they were tagg radio with frank trigg. i like the laid back humour vibe too along with the information John Morgan brings in from behind the scenes

Rum

Sep 7, 2015
agreed. listened to mmajunkie radio since they were tagg radio with frank trigg. i like the laid back humour vibe too along with the information John Morgan brings in from behind the scenes
Good call on John "The White Shadow" Morgan, and I forgot to mention I'll often check out his MMA Road Show podcast too.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
Good call on John "The White Shadow" Morgan, and I forgot to mention I'll often check out his MMA Road Show podcast too.
oh i didnt know he had his own podcast too. How's the road show compared to junkie radio?