Best new TV shows...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Posted this in what are you watching thread:

WATCHED

1) Binge watched the whole Mr. Robot Season 1 - LOVED IT!

2) Watched Gotham S2 E1-2 with my 12 yr old son, we like it a lot, ultimately series may fail as they will never have Batman on, but we enjoy it and I love the actors, many are nailing their roles

3) Watched Quantico pilot, it's interesting ... in middle of episode 2

4) Watched Blindspot first 2 episodes, as ridiculous as the plot sounds, woman with tattoos all over her body which leads fbi to stop crime, it is interesting
Quantico is winning me over I watched it again ON Demand caught some things I missed the first time.

noice

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Michael Chiklis on Gotham,totes Zomg......I CAN'T EVEN,I can't even.

Chargers are still up by a TD 10-17 yes! Yes!yes!

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Alright Dudes and Dudettes

Micheal Chiklis just called the new gotham elite special force the "strikeforce" a reference to "the shield" and "the strike team" . Camera pans to me fainting with a boner.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i am actually watching the shield right now for the first time. i am almost at the end of season 3.i dont know how i never saw this before

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i watched the first couple episodes of quantico and it seems pretty good so far

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
The Last Kingdom (TV Series 2015– ) - IMDb
the-last-kingdom-key-art[1].jpg

It's based on the book, by Bernard Cornwell, which is the first of the Saxon Chronicles series. It's about a Saxon who is captured by and raised by Danes. It has good production values and recreates the period better than the Vikings series, but set about 60 years after. Vikings seems to coalesce about 60 to 100 years of history, cherry picking certain events for their series, which leads to an incoherent plot, but this series should do better if it stays as faithful to the books as the different format allows. I highly recommend this. If anyone liked the Sharpe series then they should like this, it is by the same author.

Last edited:

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Just watched the first episode of The Expanse, and it has the potential to be the best space sci fi TV show ever made.
I've seen 7 episodes I think. Granted, it started very strong and its very well made.
Its still is good, but has a few problems here and there and goes into some directions I found unnecessary so far, drops other directions I was interested in more.
I still can't really say where its going to lead, which is a good thing basically, but it can also mean its going to be tangled up in shit. So don't be too euphoric.
The potential is still there though, it might all come together nicely. I enjoy it and will keep watching.

I think its a show you better binge and pay close attention to though. Not too much exposition happening.

Its definitely a pearl given recent sci-fi-shows though.