General Best of luck with your balls, @thefifthscallop

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
It’s with a heavy heart that I post this. Last night the Seattle Kraken scored a historic first home goal and in the excitement TheFifthScallop @TheFifthScallop jumped up off the couch and tore the stitches from his surgery. His testicles fell on to the floor and his dog ate them.

Apparently he’s feeling pretty down about it and any encouraging messages you could send him would be greatly appreciated.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It’s with a heavy heart that I post this. Last night the Seattle Kraken scored a historic first home goal and in the excitement TheFifthScallop @TheFifthScallop jumped up off the couch and tore the stitches from his surgery. His testicles fell on to the floor and his dog ate them.

Apparently he’s feeling pretty down about it and any encouraging messages you could send him would be greatly appreciated.
His dog told me they tasted "ruff"

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021

TheFifthScallop @TheFifthScallop
Eunuchs can live long, fulfilling lives.
Just not sexually.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015

I did in fact jump up when Dunn scored, and made myself extra uncomfortable.