Best recent tv series

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I watch The Last Man on Earth, but good bump, I'll check these out.
I can't do the season thing, but I'll hulu after it's over and binge watch.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Taboo (TV Series 2017– ) - IMDb

Taboo, staring Tom Hardy, started last week. First episode is very good. Period piece, but with supernatural leanings. Adventurer James Keziah Delaney builds his own shipping empire in the early 1800s.

Last edited:
M

member 3289

ivar the boneless is a problem
Bjorn is keeping a close eye on things (which is bad ass to see because it's exactly what his father used to do).

But yes Ivar is a problem for the reasons Ragnar explained - he's unpredictable and people will always underestimate him.

M

member 3289

jason73 @jason73 a blacksmith's quick reflexes are the only reason Ivar didn't kill Sigurd (his fucking BROTHER).

Dude is a straight psychopath. You piss him off and he'll kill anyone without thinking twice.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Bjorn is keeping a close eye on things (which is bad ass to see because it's exactly what his father used to do).

But yes Ivar is a problem for the reasons Ragnar explained - he's unpredictable and people will always underestimate him.
Dare I say, I think I like Bjorn more than Ragnar. And I love Ragnar.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'm a couple episodes in to the last kingdom this morning.it it pretty good so far it is not as good as GOT or Vikings but nothing really is.it is well worth checking out it you are a fan of vikings

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm a couple episodes in to the last kingdom this morning.it it pretty good so far it is not as good as GOT or Vikings but nothing really is.it is well worth checking out it you are a fan of vikings
I agree. It is close to those shows and is definitely worth it.

SlapheadGiraffe

Posting Machine
Jun 21, 2016
Anyone seen Designated Survivor yet?
Not seen it myself but a couple of people at class today were raving about it...

jasonhightower

"You're not even training are you Frenchy?"
Jan 2, 2017
Homeland starts up again tonight I think. One of the best shows I've ever seen.

M

member 3289

Damn, it's that good?
Seasons 1-2 are incredible. Season 3 is good, the first half of season 4 dips in quality a bit (the protagonist becomes such an opiate addict that it makes the audience feel high), but it has brought the quality back up a notch in this second half of season 4 (the second set of 10 episodes, whereas seasons 1-3 were only 10 episodes each and not 20).

It tries to more or less stick to the historical accounts of the saga of famous viking Ragnar Lothbrok and his sons, with minor alterations or retellings to make it work for TV.

If you have an Amazon Prime subscription you can watch all the episodes of seasons 1-3/first half of 4 for free. The second half of 4 should also be free when it finishes airing in 3 weeks.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Damn, it's that good?
@Itchy Red Hemorrhoid Pretty weak series in terms of acting and plot. Just watched 3 episodes and that kids acting is terrible .
Pretty bad directing and seems like its pretty low budget. its not even -1000 in front of Goat.
Now i am pissed at itchy hemmo for suggesting this series and i wasted 3 hours ..:mad:
They are fighting but none of their men even gets injured by the enemy , well their own woman can kill their man but not enemy . I hate it more than trump in wwe

Last edited:
M

member 3289

@Itchy Red Hemorrhoid Pretty weak series in terms of acting and plot. Just watched 3 episodes and that kids acting is terrible .
Pretty bad directing and seems like its pretty low budget. its not even -1000 in front of Goat.
Now i am pissed at itchy hemmo for suggesting this series and i wasted 3 hours ..:mad:
They are fighting but none of their men even gets injured by the enemy , well a their own woman can kill their man but not enemy . I hate it more than trump in wwe
Are you watching the first season?