Best recent tv series

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

yes . Should i continue watching ?
Definitely. I admit the acting isn't as good as higher-budget series, but the writing of the show is great. You'll get encapsulated in the story.

M

member 3289

ok then I'll keep watching it .
I think episode 5 or 6 has a really cool fight scene that will change the direction of the show.

Let me know what you think after watching it.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
I can't get into The Wire. I think it's my blinding hatred for Idris Elba.

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
The shield maidon squads have gotten totally out of hand at this point. Not only that but they are doing some stuff way over the top by season 4. This is coming from a big fan. The writing is predictable and some story lines seem like just time filler. I will watch Vikings until they fold but I am not claiming its an awesome show anymore. There is too many "get real with this shit" moments.

Last edited:

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
No.i was unaware of it
It's on Hulu.

The Stephen King multiverse is the setting for this psychological horror series that takes place in Castle Rock, Maine, which is a location familiar to fans of King's work. "Castle Rock" explores themes and worlds that unite King's canon, including the infamous Shawshank Prison. An anonymous phone call lures death-row attorney Henry Deaver back to Castle Rock. He is unsettled by his hometown, but he returns to help a sinister, mostly mute man being kept in a cage underneath Shawshank. Sissy Spacek and Bill Skarsgård, who starred in feature adaptations of King's "Carrie" and "It," respectively, are among the show's stars.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
It's on Hulu.

The Stephen King multiverse is the setting for this psychological horror series that takes place in Castle Rock, Maine, which is a location familiar to fans of King's work. "Castle Rock" explores themes and worlds that unite King's canon, including the infamous Shawshank Prison. An anonymous phone call lures death-row attorney Henry Deaver back to Castle Rock. He is unsettled by his hometown, but he returns to help a sinister, mostly mute man being kept in a cage underneath Shawshank. Sissy Spacek and Bill Skarsgård, who starred in feature adaptations of King's "Carrie" and "It," respectively, are among the show's stars.
Ill have to check that one out

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Ill have to check that one out
I absolutely love it. I always go back and read summaries of the episodes to make sure that I didn't miss anything.

The kid found in the prison is the guy who played the clown in 'it'. He is great.

M

member 3289

The Handmaid's Tale is probably the best series to debut in the last 3 years.

Atto @Atto check it out.

J/k we're the same person lol

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Peaky Blinders hasn't been mentioned? not recent enough?

Barry is my favorite 'new' series.