Listen Best Rock Bands of all-time

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I know we've debated this here before, but there's recently been a massive shake up to my top 5 that may surprise many of you.

Coming in at the new #1 spot....

QUEEN

After watching Bohemian Rhapsody, I've been listening to them hardcore & learned what a legend that Freddie Mercury was. Probably the greatest vocalist and frontman of all-time.

2) Eagles
3) Zepplin
4) Pink Floyd

And also breaking into the Top 5....

5) Fleetwood Mac

PS - Fuck the Doors...come at me bros.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Does Pink Floyd fit in here?

curious as I have heard wish you were here a lot lately but any other good songs beside another brick in the wall?

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Does Pink Floyd fit in here?

curious as I have heard wish you were here a lot lately but any other good songs beside another brick in the wall?
Shine on you crazy diamond
Dogs of war
Comfortably numb
One of these days
Mother

Too many to mention

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I'm going to struggle here because it's my jam but there are so many and not many of you have enough fortitude to discuss it :D

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Shine on you crazy diamond
Dogs of war
Comfortably numb
One of these days
Mother

Too many to mention
They're epic as all fuck but prog rock not rock rock.

Rock is like Bon Jovi, Poison, Skid Row. Not anything with you cos well ya know and you were just saying my favourite tracks.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
This is the epitome of rock. Yes I was there, yes I was 14, yes I just bought an anniversary edition with Steve Vai playing for them.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
This is the epitome of rock. Yes I was there, yes I was 14, yes I just bought an anniversary edition with Steve Vai playing for them.

Whitesnake was made popular by MTV. Had a couple good songs but far from a great band IMO.