Listen Best Rock Bands of all-time

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Wild @Wild doesnt give a shit what you post. Tell him you like Lernerd Skernerd and you have Carte blanche to post whatevs.

My gosh. There was a really fat bird at Dowmload Festival who full on hair underarms whipped out a Bic razor and started dry shaving like NBD. The fuck you thinking, love?

My favorite 5 (in no order)

CCR
The Rolling Stones
Guns N Roses
Alice In Chains
Jimi Hendrix Experience

M

member 603

The answer is U2.

Le Chat Noir
©

They are a rock band, and some would say that Achtung Baby is arguably the best Rock album of the 1990's (not Hard Rock, Punk Rock, Metal Rock, Alt Rock, Grunge Rock, Southern Rock, Blues Rock, etc.... Just Rock Album).... So joking or not, they can be considered one of the greatest.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Rambo can you play another song for me?
ur hilarious bro

Matter of fact I am taking requests as we speak

Shoot!

PS

I just find a youtube video of a song or whatever...and then I copy the URL at top of screen, pretty easy really...and auto starting any youtube video at any point you would like it to start is also easy to explain.

View: https://youtu.be/-tRdBsnX4N4?t=115

Last edited:

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
My favorite 5 (in no order)

CCR
The Rolling Stones
Guns N Roses
Alice In Chains
Jimi Hendrix Experience
I never think of them when threads like this come up because Band of Gypsys was a thing, but yeah, they had most of his best work.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I never think of them when threads like this come up because Band of Gypsys was a thing, but yeah, they had most of his best work.
I had to Google Band of Gypsys, I thought the mods had done one of their switcheroos for the p word due to the recent stuff with suicidal :D

M

member 603

I had to Google Band of Gypsys, I thought the mods had done one of their switcheroos for the p word due to the recent stuff with suicidal :D
WHAT?!? And you call yourself a rocker.... FOR SHAME!!!!!

Buddy Miles was a MONSTER on drums, and had a phenomenal R&B singing voice, and Billy Cox was just an incredible Bassist, so much groove, and always in the pocket. When they did Machine Gunn, it was incredible... This project had so much of Jimi's soul/R&B vibe, my favorite track on this album was "Who Knows".... The groove is just incredible, I cover it quite often.

View: https://youtu.be/LyqC6_TgLOo

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
WHAT?!? And you call yourself a rocker.... FOR SHAME!!!!!

Buddy Miles was a MONSTER on drums, and had a phenomenal R&B singing voice, and Billy Cox was just an incredible Bassist, so much groove, and always in the pocket. When they did Machine Gunn, it was incredible... This project had so much of Jimi's soul/R&B vibe, my favorite track on this album was "Who Knows".... The groove is just incredible, I cover it quite often.

View: https://youtu.be/LyqC6_TgLOo
I can't wait to move so I can get my drum kit out of storage ffs. Would work wonders for my short temper I reckon.

Agreed, that's wicked.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
@Rhino
I don't call myself a rocker. I'm an eclectic metaller with the occasional need for Thompson Twins and Duran Duran. Quit trying to label me, man. It ain't on.