Listen Best Rock Bands of all-time

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Thanks bro. I dont thiink anybody else here likes me.
haha ridiculous

they just don't know ya
Ur a great dude

I am just overly friendly and engaging...I am a Snake(astrology wise) we engage and have positive energy

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I told her I quit my job. Her response, "Youll find something soon". I love her.
I was stressing so much at a new job but it paid so well I worried I would be letting my other half down so carried on. One evening other half could see how pissed off and pretty distressed about it I was and said "just go back to your last job". The relief! All my excema every stress cleared up immediately. Texted my ex boss and he said to come back. Sometimes it's nice to feel a weeny bit wanted, and a weeny bit loved.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
GNR
TRIUMPH
BOSTON
Are 3 really good 1s

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I'd really stick Foo Fighters up there, I know it came from grunge (this isn't in poor taste) but Cobain doing his thing spawned such a good consistent great rock band. Not seen them too many times and tbh the last time was too long butI've always been a fan. They actually seemed to get better and better.
Outside and the whole album Sonic Highways are up there as one of my favourite tracks and favourite albums. The documentarary was epic and Fave Grohol is probably the loveliest man in rock of all time.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I'd really stick Foo Fighters up there, I know it came from grunge (this isn't in poor taste) but Cobain doing his thing spawned such a good consistent great rock band. Not seen them too many times and tbh the last time was too long butI've always been a fan. They actually seemed to get better and better.
Outside and the whole album Sonic Highways are up there as one of my favourite tracks and favourite albums. The documentarary was epic and Fave Grohol is probably the loveliest man in rock of all time.
I recognize that Dave Grohl is wildly successful, but he's one of those people who do so much more than most people realize.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I recognize that Dave Grohl is wildly successful, but he's one of those people who do so much more than most people realize.
I'm really not privy to that but I can imagine. He's just a naturally nice man, you can tell.

He struck up a massive friendship with a UK radio DJ I used to listen to on the way into work every morning and it was almost like they'd known each other since their teens it was so normal and funny.

I wore out my Wembley DVD I watched it so much. It's lovely that they love the UK so much. But yeah, Outside from Light Grenades is my favourite of theirs and it came so long into their career, I wasn't expecting anything better than the usual go to's.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
Foo Fighters is cute but they’re a bland, generic arena rock band that churns out a slightly different version of your standard radio rock hit + filler every couple years. Nowhere near best of all time.

I saw them live in 2018 and it looked and sounded like the most well rehearsed, calculated act to reach out to an audience of brainwashed smartphone young people- everything that rock is not supposed to be. When they dared to play a song that doesn’t have a video on mtv people would flock to buy junk food.

I walked out mid show while they were playing “big me”