Best self defense program

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
Here's another option, right off of Wikipedia "Unified Rules - Fouls"

Fouls
As set out by the Association of Boxing Commissions:
  • Head-butting
  • Throat strikes of any kind, including, without limitation, grabbing the tracheaBiting or spitting at an opponent
  • Hair pulling
  • Fish Hooking (incl. anus)
  • Spiking an opponent to the canvas on his or her head or neck (see Piledriver)
  • Eye gouging of any kind
  • Intentionally placing a finger into any orifice, or into any cut or laceration of an opponent
  • Groin attacks
  • Downward pointing of elbow strikes (see 12-6 elbow)
  • Small joint manipulation
  • Strikes to the spine or back of the head or anything behind the ears (see Rabbit punch)
  • Clawing, pinching, twisting the flesh
  • Kicking and knee-striking the head of a grounded opponent (see Soccer kick)
  • Kicking up while being at guard position (opponent standing, you on the ground)
  • Kneeing the head of a grounded opponent
  • Stomping an opponent on the ground
  • Any unsportsmanlike conduct that causes an injury to opponent
I filtered out the MMA-related stuff for you!

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
that's a pellet gun.
LOL, Funny ass post whether he knows that thing shoots small pellets/bbs powered by a tiny CO2 cart or not

a long sleeve shirt can stop it after first few shots drop the pressure
we spent summers BB gun fighting in backyards as young morons
that model was popular

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
LOL, Funny ass post whether he knows that thing shoots small pellets/bbs powered by a tiny CO2 cart or not

a long sleeve shirt can stop it after first few shots drop the pressure
we spent summers BB gun fighting in backyards as young morons
that model was popular
i'm a veteran of many bb gun battles. And not that pansy Air-Soft crap, either. Pump/Spring guns with .22 steel BBs.
We had to dial it back after one of the kids (Erin, he was a twat) got shot in the cheek. The rule was no face-shots, but all sides had a secret pact which excluded Erin from the agreement.

I grew up hunting, so Erin didn't see me when he walked about 30 ft in front of me, and stopped for a perfect profile shot.
He spit out a BB and half a molar into his hand, before he ran screaming from the timber. Fortunately, he had no idea who shot him, so we could all claim innocence.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Not enough SAFTA in my opinion. I actually met this guy while searching out Jon Hess after UFC 5. It was hard not to want to train this deadly art. The ferocity Hess showed in the cage including getting his purse removed for eye gouge violation was unparalleled.

View: https://youtu.be/17oSzGQtBxo

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
truthfully, i googled "gun" and got that pic, did notice something about it being a replica pellet gun, but i posted it anyhow, i knew youd have fun with it