General Best sex i've ever had...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
GooooseeeeethedoctOOOOORRRR
She had medium sized tits, but they were pert. And i paid for 30 min and she gave me 60, if you include the shower i had before hand. Not just that, but she took her time with me, didn't rush me, and even let me talk. It was a nice time. Best sex i ever had, without a doubt, im afraid.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
She probably said the same thing to the guy who jizzed on her tits 30 minutes earlier. ..
you know what, i really don't care. this ho gave me a good time, hell a great time, and hopefully i will go in to my job interview smiling tomorrow. I am really happy now. I couldn't really penetrate her, but hell that ho gave great bjs/hand js!

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
you know what, i really don't care. this ho gave me a good time, hell a great time, and hopefully i will go in to my job interview smiling tomorrow. I am really happy now. I couldn't really penetrate her, but hell that ho gave great bjs/hand js!
Well be sure not to mention this in your interview

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
Was it the only sex you've ever had?
I've had sex with my wife about 6 times in the last 4 years, and about 6 times before that. i also did mary a couple of times, and a couple of others. But none of them could compare to this i'm afraid.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
yuki2054 @john2054 did you take your profile pic like RIGHT after you nutted?

No, seriously, tell us what positions you hit. Right nut: hospital, left nut: cemetery?