General Best sex i've ever had...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hopefully she is just busy reading RCCC and will be back once she gets done

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Oh you want her back?

How many times a day are you texting her?
I text her 7 times since Monday before I realize she was acting up. Text her once today and tried calling both in last hour.

Usually talk a couple times a day

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
she is probably just tripppin on some insignificant woman bullshit.dont text her for a while.she will either text you back when she figures her shit out or peace out

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
she is probably just tripppin on some insignificant woman bullshit.dont text her for a while.she will either text you back when she figures her shit out or peace out
That is the easiest way probably. Girls are complicated.

Is she worth the trouble @Song2 ?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yeh I know. That's what pissed me off. I wish she could tell me what's wrong instead of just leaving me hanging. I work and travel a lot and I liked having her there to talk to etc, she was my good side (I'm not the greatest example of humanity at times, most of the time I am tho)

I was making plans in my head about the next few years and they all involved her. Just weird she cut me off all a sudden without a word. Kinda threw me off a little

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Only lady ive ever wanted to marry.

So probably no.
Well typically someone ignores you to piss you off, right? Or punish you?

Maybe that means it isn't over, but don't reward her for it. Text her and tell her that you can't do anything without communication and she can text you when she is ready to talk. And don't text her for a while.

gangsterkathryn @A kitten is better at this than me, I think. I don't get most women either. Lol