General Best sex i've ever had...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Back when I was about 19 I got proposed to by some chick I'd been with about 18 months. It was a disaster. I declined and she was not pleased. I explained I was wanting to be the one who proposed etc when the time was right (damage control)

She made me ride a bus with her to the store she got the ring from to return it. That was some rough shit. She cried.

Actually typing out that has reminded me things can get a lot shitter. If she has gone I wish her well. At least I ain't gotta catch a bus with her

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Well typically someone ignores you to piss you off, right? Or punish you?

Maybe that means it isn't over, but don't reward her for it. Text her and tell her that you can't do anything without communication and she can text you when she is ready to talk. And don't text her for a while.

gangsterkathryn @A kitten is better at this than me, I think. I don't get most women either. Lol
That's why I made a thread earlier. I always used to tell her advice and now she ain't here when I wanna ask her stuff....

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Back when I was about 19 I got proposed to by some chick I'd been with about 18 months. It was a disaster. I declined and she was not pleased. I explained I was wanting to be the one who proposed etc when the time was right (damage control)

She made me ride a bus with her to the store she got the ring from to return it. That was some rough shit. She cried.

Actually typing out that has reminded me things can get a lot shitter. If she has gone I wish her well. At least I ain't gotta catch a bus with her
My husband asked me to marry him in a pool in Mexico. I laughed out loud and splashed water in his face and swam off. Three years later my mom asked him if we are getting married. He tells her that he already asked me and I laughed at him and that he would never ask again. I kinda accidentally laughed out loud again. Pissed him right off. Lol

I finally made him believe that I thought he was joking. And he did ask again, 2 years later.

:oops:

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
My husband asked me to marry him in a pool in Mexico. I laughed out loud and splashed water in his face and swam off. Three years later my mom asked him if we are getting married. He tells her that he already asked me and I laughed at him and that he would never ask again. I kinda accidentally laughed out loud again. Pissed him right off. Lol

I finally made him believe that I thought he was joking. And he did ask again, 2 years later.

Wait, you are not Throbbie's wife, are you?

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015

Or is Throbbie your inet-bf? :D

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

Wait, are you not my wife?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

Or are you my inet-gf?

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Wait, you are not Throbbie's wife, are you?
Noooo.

Don't take that wrong. I really did think he was joking. My husband is German remember. He tells me where he is going if he feels like it. And I never question his authority (as head of household, in his mind lol). Well, not in front of anyone anyway.

Don't take that wrong either. He treats me with respect. And In most cases we discuss things first. But if he puts his foot down, I keep my mouth shut. If I disagree with him, I wait until we are in private to discuss it. And even then I disagree respectfully.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
I wrote a message on here, but it disappeared. My wife is leaving me, only a matter of time now. She has had enough. And i am going to see that call girl again, when she does...

M

member 1013

I wrote a message on here, but it disappeared. My wife is leaving me, only a matter of time now. She has had enough. And i am going to see that call girl again, when she does...
pics of ur wife

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
You and your wife are currently together but you cheated with a hooker?