Lifestyle Best soda,

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Hell yeah on Ginger ale but not coke.
I don’t often drink coke. I’ve cut it out of my diet significantly. I need to cut the ginger ale, too. Still way more sugar than I need, even without drinking the whole thing. Rather drink my sugar in my coffee.

I don’t often drink coke. I’ve cut it out of my diet significantly. I need to cut the ginger ale, too. Still way more sugar than I need, even without drinking the whole thing. Rather drink my sugar in my coffee.
The dude who said it's bad for you is right. It weakens your bones, you need those to be strong.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Bunch of slack jawed lemon juice drinking gay pill popping homos in here

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
My favorite is Root Beer. It reminds me of being a kid.
I probably drink Diet Pepsi most often though.
As a mixer, Ginger Beer is definitely the best: Moscow Mule, Irish Mule, Dark n Stormy. Can't go wrong.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I don't really drink soda, I've got a serious thing for cranberry juice and Arizona green tea with ginseng though.

I can't cope with coke anymore, Pepsi used to do Pepsi Raw which I used to like but I can't seem to find it anymore.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't really drink soda, I've got a serious thing for cranberry juice and Arizona green tea with ginseng though.

I can't cope with coke anymore, Pepsi used to do Pepsi Raw which I used to like but I can't seem to find it anymore.
They stopped Pepsi raw back in the late 40s

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Dale Winton popped his high heels btw

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
And within a second of someone telling me I responded with "I didn't think people died of AIDS anymore".
I'm going to the bad hell aren't I?
Tbh you have lived so long already I'm starting to think you are immortal like gandalf