General Best steroid excuse?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Which steroid excuse cracks you up most?

• Dick pills

• Tainted supplements

• Kangaroo meat

• Cow meat

• Too much sex -- explanation here: http://jumping-the-gun.com/?p=9862

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018
With Canelo blaming cow meat for his positive test, what's the best steroid B.S. you've heard from a professional athlete?

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I forgot to disclose that my doctor prescribed me a known masking agent which is a banned substance
Oops, don't worry though, it's not like I have a history of steroid abuse

Oh ya and if you don't mind, I'm going to need that substance for the rest of my life, again, don't worry, I won't use steroids even though you can't tell even if I do *wink*

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Kangaroo...cause I have never had any

Like Frank was on a steady of Roo meat LOL

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Other. I'm a worthless dirty cheater who unapolgetically single handedly destroyed a promotion excuse.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Kangaroo and ostrich are probably my favourite meats. When the autumn came in Hollland I bought up everything my supermarket had. So lean.
are you serious?

I love eating different meats...I am very adventurous and have eaten and cooked a ton of meats/animal parts.

I am actually a helluva cook....like top notch

Would love to try Roo or Ostrich....I have had ostrich ground and loved it, but i prefer to cook and try full steaks of each animal(I feel the essence and power is lost in the grinding)

Quite jealous of your selection...I have seafood lamb beef chicken buffalo....anything else would be ordered from very far away.

Last edited:

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
are you serious?

I love eating different meats...I am very adventurous and have eaten and cooked a ton of meats/animal parts.

I am actually a helluva cook....like top notch

Would love to try Roo or Ostrich....I have had ostrich ground and loved it, but i prefer to cook and try fun steaks of each animal(I feel the essence and power is lost in the grinding)

Quite jealous of your selection...I have seafood lamb beef chicken buffalo....anything else would be ordered from very far away.
If you can get hold of it ever, buy some of either. I've always treated it like cooking a beef filet. There's pretty much no fat content at all so no low and slow, it needs blasting and being cooked rare.

I used to make up a batch of Cumberland sauce and stick it in the freezer to have as an accompaniment. Man, the last time I had kangaroo was about two years ago now and it took me forever to find a butcher that had it.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If you can get hold of it ever, buy some of either. I've always treated it like cooking a beef filet. There's pretty much no fat content at all so no low and slow, it needs blasting and being cooked rare.

I used to make up a batch of Cumberland sauce and stick it in the freezer to have as an accompaniment. Man, the last time I had kangaroo was about two years ago now and it took me forever to find a butcher that had it.
where you live?

are you australia also?

where you live?

are you australia also?
Roo meat is very very lean....Hardly any fat basically.

Unlike standard red meats like beef and lamb,kangaroo meat is considered a lean readmeat that is low in saturated fat and high in protein. It's also high in iron and zinc, packing a nutritional punch. ... In fact, kangaroo meat is so lean that it clocks in at less than 2% fat

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Roo meat is very very lean....Hardly any fat basically.

Unlike standard red meats like beef and lamb,kangaroo meat is considered a lean readmeat that is low in saturated fat and high in protein. It's also high in iron and zinc, packing a nutritional punch. ... In fact, kangaroo meat is so lean that it clocks in at less than 2% fat
whoa that is very lean

Packed with minerals is what I like...thanks for info

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Sounds like venison.