Lifestyle Best Tarantino film..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Is Django unchained.

Or kindly go fuck your mother

Some shithawk tried to say pulp fiction is better .

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Django Unchained and Inglorious Basterds were just okay, nothing special.

Tarantino is the most overrated director in the history of cinema. That's not to say he's bad - he's a great director. But way too much acclaim.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
My favorite Tarantino film is the one with those people being killed and the cursing.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016

I like his movies - but this one is by far my favorite. And it's not even close.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
for all posters in this thread, does your choice have Gary Oldman?

Because that's why your choice is wrong.

"To get Drexl’s mannerisms and way of speaking the way he wanted, Oldman drew upon an unlikely source. While shooting the movie, Romeo is Bleeding, the actor was in his trailer in Brooklyn when he overheard some teenagers outside talking and joking around, the actor pulled one of the kids aside and asked him look over his lines and what did and didn’t work. Particularly, how Drexl would refer to a woman’s breasts:

“I showed this kid my lines and said, ‘Does this seem authentic?’ He changed some words. He said, ‘That don’t fly. Drexl wouldn’t say ‘titties’; he’d say ‘breasteses.’”

and Gary Oldman brought his 70 year old mother to every day of shooting to get her approval of his work.

M

member 3289

Yes, yes it is. It was shot in one take, Christopher Walken nailed every word, pause, sigh, and look.
Tarantino refers to it as the greatest scene in his filmography (until he wrote the Farmhouse scene for Inglorious Basterds).
Now, if that's a fact, then tell me - am I lying?

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Tarantino has to be one of the sickest fucks in Hollywood.
The drama is ridiculous in his movies, dialogue painful.
He's a shock director.
I'd be most shocked if he never gets charged with a sex crime.