Lifestyle Best Tarantino film..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Tarantino has to be one of the sickest fucks in Hollywood.
The drama is ridiculous in his movies, dialogue painful.
He's a shock director.
I'd be most shocked if he never gets charged with a sex crime.
I have enjoyed a few of his movies...but he is as creepy as it gets...I reckon he either has a gimp at home or is a gimp at home

and yes the dialogue is beyond annoying...Visually appealing films but the dialogue makes a second viewing painful as you say

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
the prison rape dialogue in that one is a bit indulgent though, he likes it too much
Prison rape dialogue?
I've seen this movie about 50 times - but I'm drawing a blank there. When did they talk about that?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Prison rape dialogue?
I've seen this movie about 50 times - but I'm drawing a blank there. When did they talk about that?

Nice Guy Eddie: Ain't that a sad sight, Daddy, the man walks in the prison a white man, walks out talkin' like a fuckin' nigger. You know what, I think it's all that black semen been pumped up your ass so far, now it's backed into your fuckin brain, and it's coming out your mouth!

separate scene below

Nice Guy Eddie: Daddy, did you see that?

Joe: What?

Nice Guy Eddie: Guy got me on the ground, he tried to fuck me.

Mr. Blonde: You wish.

Nice Guy Eddie: You sick bastard, Vic. You tried to fuck me in my father's office. Look, Vic. Whatever you wanna do in the privacy of your own home, go to it. But don't try to fuck me. I mean, I don't think of you that way. I like you a lot, buddy, but I don't think of you that way.

Mr. Blonde: Listen, if I was a butt cowboy, I wouldn't even throw you to the posse.

Nice Guy Eddie: No you wouldn't, you'd keep me for yourself. You know, four years fuckin' punks up the ass, you appreciate a piece of prime rib when you see it.

oddly Tarantino has that in many movies...the part in hateful 8 ruins the movie a bit for me...totally pointless

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016

Nice Guy Eddie: Ain't that a sad sight, Daddy, the man walks in the prison a white man, walks out talkin' like a fuckin' nigger. You know what, I think it's all that black semen been pumped up your ass so far, now it's backed into your fuckin brain, and it's coming out your mouth!

separate scene below

Nice Guy Eddie: Daddy, did you see that?

Joe: What?

Nice Guy Eddie: Guy got me on the ground, he tried to fuck me.

Mr. Blonde: You wish.

Nice Guy Eddie: You sick bastard, Vic. You tried to fuck me in my father's office. Look, Vic. Whatever you wanna do in the privacy of your own home, go to it. But don't try to fuck me. I mean, I don't think of you that way. I like you a lot, buddy, but I don't think of you that way.

Mr. Blonde: Listen, if I was a butt cowboy, I wouldn't even throw you to the posse.

Nice Guy Eddie: No you wouldn't, you'd keep me for yourself. You know, four years fuckin' punks up the ass, you appreciate a piece of prime rib when you see it.

oddly Tarantino has that in many movies...the part in hateful 8 ruins the movie a bit for me...totally pointless
Oh, that scene. I don't even think twice about that. Just dudes capping on each other.

Honestly, the n-bombs he throws into almost all of his movies bother me more than that. There's a scene in Reservoir where Pink goes off on White and Blonde fighting each other and he throws it out there. I know Tarantino is just doing it to be edgy and keep the audience uncomfortable - but I could do without it. But I guess that's why he throws it out there. He wants to push the limits on anyone that might be watching. The prison rape talk didn't phase me at all but it bothered you. The n-bomb shit bothers me but you didn't mention it even though it was in the dialogue you quoted. I'm sure it's all done on purpose.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Oh, that scene. I don't even think twice about that. Just dudes capping on each other.

Honestly, the n-bombs he throws into almost all of his movies bother me more than that. There's a scene in Reservoir where Pink goes off on White and Blonde fighting each other and he throws it out there. I know Tarantino is just doing it to be edgy and keep the audience uncomfortable - but I could do without it. But I guess that's why he throws it out there. He wants to push the limits on anyone that might be watching. The prison rape talk didn't phase me at all but it bothered you. The n-bomb shit bothers me but you didn't mention it even though it was in the dialogue you quoted. I'm sure it's all done on purpose.
actually it doesn't bother me at all, I could care less about capping on each other...the scene actually works quite well...it does show a pattern though once you have seen all/most of his films

the N word stuff is cringe for me also...but mostly because it is a pattern and so overdone

Q loves him some forced sexual acts is all I know...whether it is just in his movies or not I dunno...but it makes me wonder

Of all the hollywood types that seem creepy, he is one of the first ones I noticed...apparently he likes to suck toes and jerk off LOL...I am pretty sure that is the tip of the iceberg for his sexual weirdness/acts.

Love me some res dogs though

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I used to love Quentin, but his stuff hasn't aged well. I really don't get the love for Inglorious Basterdz. I went to see it with a former forum member and we were high af so we may not have appreciated it all, but I didn't like it. I do love the original though. I know it as GI Bro. Pulp Fiction is still good and Jackie Brown is maybe his most mature film. I like to fap to the last hour of Django Unchained.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Inglourious Basterds I can watch time and over and never get sick of it.
I couldn't get on with Reservoir Dogs for ages but I love it now.

Yeah sparkuri @sparkuri as soon as all these sex scandals came out I thought he was going to get popped for it.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Inglourious Basterds I can watch time and over and never get sick of it.
I couldn't get on with Reservoir Dogs for ages but I love it now.

Yeah sparkuri @sparkuri as soon as all these sex scandals came out I thought he was going to get popped for it.
Complete bluff. I bet you cried for hours when uncle Adolf got shot

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
actually it doesn't bother me at all, I could care less about capping on each other...the scene actually works quite well...it does show a pattern though once you have seen all/most of his films

the N word stuff is cringe for me also...but mostly because it is a pattern and so overdone

Q loves him some forced sexual acts is all I know...whether it is just in his movies or not I dunno...but it makes me wonder

Of all the hollywood types that seem creepy, he is one of the first ones I noticed...apparently he likes to suck toes and jerk off LOL...I am pretty sure that is the tip of the iceberg for his sexual weirdness/acts.

Love me some res dogs though
From Dusk Till Dawn.

For obvious reasons.

[/QUOTE

I would too lol.......prime Salma? I'm getting it any way I can

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Not saying it was his best but Death Proof as a part of Planet Terror as a Grindhouse few hours was choice. Especially with the Rob Xombie bits stuck in for good measure

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Not saying it was his best but Death Proof as a part of Planet Terror as a Grindhouse few hours was choice. Especially with the Rob Xombie bits stuck in for good measure
yup death proof was pure bad ass.

El Duderino

That's just like...your opinion, man
Nov 11, 2015
1 - Pulp Fiction
2 - Reservoir Dogs
3 - Jackie Brown
4 - Kill Bill 1-2
5 - Everything else is meh

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I always forget that From Dusk TIL Dawn is his. Juliette Lewis is such a great actress.
From Dusk til Dawn is challenging if not my favourite.
I was at a leaving party for a girl I used to work with and suddenly while I looked away what looked like a Clooney heart throb movie turned into a vampire movie. I loved it!