Best UFC HW Ever

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I’m not doing a poll but does anyone think anyone other than Stipe Miocic is the best UFC HW ever? If so who and why?

(UFC history not MMA history)

Stipe is the best UFC HW. Come at me bros ?

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I’m not doing a poll but does anyone think anyone other than Stipe Miocic is the best UFC HW ever? If so who and why?

(UFC history not MMA history)

Stipe is the best UFC HW. Come at me bros ?
khal drogo would fuck him up. but other than that, yeh stipe is the goat heavyweight for me

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Yes.

Not great at anything but good at everything and that has proven to be the best road to success at HW.

If he can't outstrike you, he will outwrestle you. If he can't outwrestle you, he will outstrike you. And he will often mix them both up. This is the fundamental concept of MMA that so many depart from into specialties.

But I still think he will get laid out by Francis or outpointed by Jones, whichever direction they go.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Yes.

Not great at anything but good at everything and that has proven to be the best road to success at HW.

If he can't outstrike you, he will outwrestle you. If he can't outwrestle you, he will outstrike you. And he will often mix them both up. This is the fundamental concept of MMA that so many depart from into specialties.

But I still think he will get laid out by Francis or outpointed by Jones, whichever direction they go.
Well Francis tried and failed.

Jon May out point him.

But I can also see Stipe game planning a victory over him.

Stipe may not be the greatest at anything but he is great at enough things.

He shut out a great in DC and has show champion quality in the process.

I don't know what's next for him but if he goes into it the same the next guy better prepare.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Well Francis tried and failed.

Jon May out point him.

But I can also see Stipe game planning a victory over him.

Stipe may not be the greatest at anything but he is great at enough things.

He shut out a great in DC and has show champion quality in the process.

I don't know what's next for him but if he goes into it the same the next guy better prepare.
If every rematch went the same way as the first fight, we wouldn't be talking about Stipe right now.

Francis was green in the first fight. 3 years to improve will have done a lot for him.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Yes.

It’s a bit shit when the best guy in the heaviest division is a jack of all trades that doesn’t even consider the sport his number 1 profession, but here we are.

Ngannou has looked better since their first fight but he has also looked like an absolute spastic in the cage recently, he ran straight through Jairzhino, which is no mean feat but he didn’t show anything bar power, which we already know he has and a willingness to take 4 to land one.

I can’t see Stipe putting his back to the cage and trying to stop a bull rushing Ngannou with a combination in a similar fashion, he will game plan to stay away from the power early and mix it up. I see plenty of fence time for Francis in that rematch in the first few rounds.

If he does knock him out it won’t be because he has evolved into some amazing technician in the last few years, he is a retard who hits hard and that is what he will always be